13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rossville GA
Ridgeland
6'1'' 180lbs.

Soph/Junior Highlights. Transferred from Central Chattanooga to Ridgeland this year.

beRecruited.com: Sports TV - Jr Year

Recent game 2 weeks ago

#7 in black..Watch from 5:50 on

Heritage vs Ridgeland 2011.mp4 - YouTube

No Rivals Scout or ESPN profile yet, but I guarantee you this is a junior that blows up in the offseason.

Visited the South Carolina game according to scout. Playmaker in all facets of the game. Forget about Elston..This is the safety of the future.

Ridgeland has 3 players in the SEC right now, and 4 in BCS leagues, and this is by far the best prospect I have seen come through here.

Right, forget about a top defensive back that we have a good chance with for one that doesn't even have an offer yet, yeah that makes alot of sense.

Keep your eye on this dude is all I'm saying. Don't be fooled by the non-offers. That's why he transferred. He will have his recruiting profiles and he will be highly sought after over the next few months. Ridgeland beat Monroe Area 35-21 in the Georgia AAA playoffs tonight.

Vonn had a rushing TD, a receiving TD, and 2 INTs in Ridgeland's 35-21 playoff win over Monroe Area. Not to mention how many tackles he had. The guy had 20 tackles against rinngolld 3 weeks ago, then followed that up with a 2 INT, 2 fumble recovery(both of which he returned for TDs) day against Heritage the next week. He has a ridiculous amount of fumble/Int return yards and TDs this season, to go along with all the Rushing/Receiving yards and scores he has. As well as the tackles and kickoff returns. The guy is truly a threat in every aspect of the game. I can compare him to Devin Bowman, Ridgeland's CB that went to Georgia last year but there is really no comparison. Bowman may be a slight bit faster, but this guy is on a different level as a football player.

Last edited:
I think he will be a vol if Tennessee gets on him and recruits him hard. He is a huge Eric Berry fan. I know these threads are aplenty but I really think this is one of those guys who flies under the radar and then blows up before his senior year.

Does anyone besides me think it's very weird that about 5 different posters that don't have much of a post history all of a sudden come out of the woods to talk about a player? And in the process bash Devrin Young?

Reactions: 2 people
Does anyone besides me think it's very weird that about 5 different posters that don't have much of a post history all of a sudden come out of the woods to talk about a player? And in the process bash Devrin Young?

I was just about to post something similar. I also bet that the only time we ever here about this kid is from these five goons.

They're also saying he's better than Elston. F---ing kidding me right. Hahahahaha

Does anyone think it's funny that 5 people somehow got Devrin Young out of Devin Bowman?

Last edited:
Does anyone think it's funny that 5 people somehow got Devrin Young out of Devin Bowman?

Misread, my bad. I hope the kid is really good just like any kid that is a big UT supporter. I just found it weird that guys with really no posting history just all of a sudden come and post about him.

Misread, my bad. I hope the kid is really good just like any kid that is a big UT supporter. I just found it weird that guys with really no posting history just all of a sudden come and post about him.

Because scout found it noteworthy enough to list him as a visitor for the South Carolina game, and I have seen him play and know how good he is.

Do you know anything about him? Or are you just running your mouth?

I know him and Chris Jones the freshman at Bama. Minor Alum dude. Like I said he was good in high school. Chill out with all the he's better stuff. Trae Elston a big time player and recognized as so. Your boy has proven nothing but he can play in his region so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back