2822 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on 13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee) Page 57. within the forum Tennessee Vols Recruiting. Pretty sure sanders committed to UT regardless of the situation. Also want to point out that a lot of people ...

Go Back   VolNation > Tennessee Vols Forums > Tennessee Vols Recruiting

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2012, 09:24 PM   #841 (permalink)
5.7 3* poster

Pretty sure sanders committed to UT regardless of the situation.

Also want to point out that a lot of people on here were understanding about when santos jumped to Texas when they offered in the eleventh hour. When there's no way he could have had as good of a relationship with the coaches/situation. Because he was a diehard longhorn.

Anyways maybe people look at it differently. I obviously dont have the talent to play college ball. So I can't really judge bell or anyone else in his position. I just think that I personally would choose UT over any other major school if I had the chance.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:25 PM   #842 (permalink)
DBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by volssam View Post
Sanders committed to UT and doesn't care who the coach is. Whether Dooley is still there or not.

Why?? According to y'all he should wait and visit around. No because he LOVES UT And every team plays OTs

and bell may not and it's ok if he doesn't so don't think im saying he's stupid for not committing.

As I have said before he may have just been a casual fan. Which is fine.
That's so funny guy..... a safety of his level may want chances to blitz or play over the TE. If that's the case then why would he commit to a school that would run a bunch of Cover 2(not saying we do)? Or if a guy at CB loves to play zone why would he commit to a team that runs press man? All Vol and all that would be stupid. Sanders is an O-linemen he can dictate a lot more with his ability. Bell on the other hand is a combo safety with a nose for the ball. He needs to make sure the coaches will put him in position to make plays. I'm about done with this nonsense in this thread. Hope Bell signs with us when it's all said and done.
VN Likes: 1
Old 03-04-2012, 09:27 PM   #843 (permalink)
5.7 3* poster

And I can understand yalls points so I don't wanna attack or call y'all stupid as y'all have me and others with my opinion.

It is what is. Differing opinions. Yall have points that I understand and I think our points are viable too.

In the end. Go Vols
Old 03-04-2012, 09:29 PM   #844 (permalink)
5.7 3* poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Breakerboy View Post
That's so funny guy..... a safety of his level may want chances to blitz or play over the TE. If that's the case then why would he commit to a school that would run a bunch of Cover 2(not saying we do)? Or if a guy at CB loves to play zone why would he commit to a team that runs press man? All Vol and all that would be stupid. Sanders is an O-linemen he can dictate a lot more with his ability. Bell on the other hand is a combo safety with a nose for the ball. He needs to make sure the coaches will put him in position to make plays. I'm about done with this nonsense in this thread. Hope Bell signs with us when it's all said and done.
Go vols.

As Dooley said we will be multiple. And IF. It's between us and bama obviously sal will likely run a similar D.

But i agree hope he's a vol whenever he pulls the trigger
Old 03-05-2012, 02:58 PM   #845 (permalink)
Trevor, smokes, let's go

Bell is a legitamite five star talent. It's about time we had one that grew up a fan in our backyard. Schools like Florida State seem like they get 4 or 5 a year.
Old 03-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #846 (permalink)
we'll get em next year

is this dude a vol lock
Old 03-05-2012, 03:28 PM   #847 (permalink)
God, family, and VOLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornbleddinorange View Post
is this dude a vol lock
I have spoke with someone that has gone to school with Bell and they have said that he has been a long time UT fan and has stated that he has always wanted to play for UT. With that said we have all heard of recruits that have said that and they went to another school so I wouldn't call any recruit a lock but it does look favorable for UT with Bell.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:54 PM   #848 (permalink)
Best Poster of all Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by volssam View Post
Go vols.

As Dooley said we will be multiple. And IF. It's between us and bama obviously sal will likely run a similar D.

But i agree hope he's a vol whenever he pulls the trigger as long as it is not a pellet gun at the pilot station
fyp
Old 03-06-2012, 11:39 AM   #849 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I4Jay View Post
Obviously Austin Sanders is F'n comfortable with everything about tennessee.

Obviously Bell is not

whether its his favorite team or not.

Expecting someone to be comfortable with a school, situation, and coaches just bc its the team he's rooted for IS stupid
Mad bro?
Old 03-06-2012, 11:42 AM   #850 (permalink)

Quote:
I don't think any of that has anything to do with it.. Bell wants to play the game and sanders doesn't.. Simple as that.. Can't blame either one.
Old 03-06-2012, 03:55 PM   #851 (permalink)
DBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACvol3 View Post
I don't think any of that has anything to do with it.. Bell wants to play the game and sanders doesn't.. Simple as that.. Can't blame either one.
Not playing the game when the defensive coaches haven't coached a game at UT. He didn't really know anything extensive until this weekend and won't know how well they can coach until the season starts.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:23 PM   #852 (permalink)
Grits,Eggs,HamEveryPlay

Quote:
Not playing the game when the defensive coaches haven't coached a game at UT. He didn't really know anything extensive until this we ekend and won't know how well they can coach until the season starts.
The defensive staff has nothing to do with what ac said.. He was talking about taking all his visits, having a good time, etc . I don't see the relevance or what you are arguing unless its" v bell does not trust the coaches"

Last edited by StoVol; 03-06-2012 at 05:25 PM..
VN Likes: 1
Old 03-06-2012, 07:03 PM   #853 (permalink)
DBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoVol View Post
The defensive staff has nothing to do with what ac said.. He was talking about taking all his visits, having a good time, etc . I don't see the relevance or what you are arguing unless its" v bell does not trust the coaches"
My point is everybody wants him to go ahead and give us a verbal. But why would he do that not really knowing the defensive coaches yet?

Last edited by The Breakerboy; 03-06-2012 at 07:09 PM..
Old 03-06-2012, 07:21 PM   #854 (permalink)
God, family, and VOLS

Quote:
My point is everybody wants him to go ahead and give us a verbal. But why would he do that not really knowing the defensive coaches yet?
I want these kids to take their time in making their decision to commit to a school. Obviously you don't want them to wait to long but things are still really early for 2013 recruiting class.
Old 03-07-2012, 02:54 PM   #855 (permalink)

5* on Scout
Closed Thread