750 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on 13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee) Page 54. within the forum Tennessee Vols Recruiting. Originally Posted by SPEDVoL14 I was at the game, and it was electric in there. The recruits stayed for the ...

Go Back   VolNation > Tennessee Vols Forums > Tennessee Vols Recruiting

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2012, 09:39 PM   #796 (permalink)
New day on rocky top!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEDVoL14 View Post
I was at the game, and it was electric in there. The recruits stayed for the entire game, and seemed to be having a good time. I was sitting right next to them and Jacq and some hostesses were with Bell
Great that they stayed the whole game!
Old 03-03-2012, 09:58 PM   #797 (permalink)

Quote:
I was at the game, and it was electric in there. The recruits stayed for the entire game, and seemed to be having a good time. I was sitting right next to them and Jacq and some hostesses were with Bell
Sweet deal! Thanks!
Old 03-04-2012, 03:53 AM   #798 (permalink)

Per 247, Bell really enjoyed his visit & he is planning on being back sometime this Spring. He enjoyed spending time w/ Coach Ansley & was impressed by some of the academic programs. Also said that even though he grew up a Tennessee fan he has no early leaders & it's to early to say if Tennessee will be a school he considers going forward.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:37 AM   #799 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoore_21 View Post
Per 247, Bell really enjoyed his visit & he is planning on being back sometime this Spring. He enjoyed spending time w/ Coach Ansley & was impressed by some of the academic programs. Also said that even though he grew up a Tennessee fan he has no early leaders & it's to early to say if Tennessee will be a school he considers going forward.
Thats so contradictory. What kid doesn't at one point or the other think about playing for the team they're a fan of? lol We will be in consideration. For sure.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:51 AM   #800 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoore_21 View Post
This kid is weighing his options. Smart kid.
jbeard82 is offline   TOP
Old 03-04-2012, 06:53 AM   #801 (permalink)

He is keeping things on the down-low, because he wants to continue to get recruited hard by top-notch schools. At the end of the day, HE IS A VOL!! No one grows up a fan of a top-notch program and doesn't want to play football for them. He wants to enjoy the process, like most kids do...can you blame him?! Plus, how awesome would it be to let someone like Saban recruit you so hard to Bama, and then get to tell him to his face that I am a VFL...look forward to beating you very soon! GBO!
VN Likes: 3
Old 03-04-2012, 07:48 AM   #802 (permalink)
Eternal Vol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreynoldsdvm View Post
He is keeping things on the down-low, because he wants to continue to get recruited hard by top-notch schools. At the end of the day, HE IS A VOL!! No one grows up a fan of a top-notch program and doesn't want to play football for them. He wants to enjoy the process, like most kids do...can you blame him?! Plus, how awesome would it be to let someone like Saban recruit you so hard to Bama, and then get to tell him to his face that I am a VFL...look forward to beating you very soon! GBO!
Top programs will not stop recruiting him if he is committed
Old 03-04-2012, 08:31 AM   #803 (permalink)
@TreeVols1974 <Follow

Quote:
Great, hostessess were with Bell. Were they the Arky type of hostessess? I think he is in.
-T-
Old 03-04-2012, 09:41 AM   #804 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountVolcula View Post
Top programs will not stop recruiting him if he is committed
This...
Old 03-04-2012, 09:59 AM   #805 (permalink)
5.7 3* poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokeytom View Post
Thats so contradictory. What kid doesn't at one point or the other think about playing for the team they're a fan of? lol We will be in consideration. For sure.
I 100% agree. If you are a true fan you commit when they offer and you try to help recruit. IMO. Some may not agree but that's how I feel. If there was a huge difference in development and exposure then maybe but there's not.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:17 AM   #806 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by volssam View Post
I 100% agree. If you are a true fan you commit when they offer and you try to help recruit. IMO. Some may not agree but that's how I feel. If there was a huge difference in development and exposure then maybe but there's not.
I agree. We cannot sign a full class of 25 ( I am not sure but I think the number is around 18) with that said how long will we wait? We are in on enough top players this year that we can choose if we want to wait on a player or not.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:46 AM   #807 (permalink)
Grits,Eggs,HamEveryPlay

It's 15... 13 seniors plus 2 to get us from 83 to 85.. So if we can five well be at 20
Old 03-04-2012, 11:34 AM   #808 (permalink)
Eternal Vol

Quote:
Originally Posted by volssam View Post
It appears to me that Bell is not as "VFL" as his entourage claims. That UT offer that he was just waiting for has been out there for awhile now
VN Likes: 1
Old 03-04-2012, 11:46 AM   #809 (permalink)
DBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountVolcula View Post
It appears to me that Bell is not as "VFL" as his entourage claims. That UT offer that he was just waiting for has been out there for awhile now
Will you and your little entourage chill out. The boy wants to take trips and then commit during the summer. Just stfu until he commits. If he commits to somewhere else then talk all you want. Fans are so funny man.
VN Likes: 3
Old 03-04-2012, 11:52 AM   #810 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Breakerboy View Post
Will you and your little entourage chill out. The boy wants to take trips and then commit during the summer. Just stfu until he commits. If he commits to somewhere else then talk all you want. Fans are so funny man.
+1 dude needs to relax
Closed Thread