'12 GA RB Quenshaun Watson - (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SigNu_VolFan

Running Back
Athens, Georgia
Clarke Central
Ht: 5'9"
Wt: 165 lbs
Class: 2012 (High School)

Has been offered by Tennessee according to Fortenberry on VQ.

Last edited:
Fortenberry said that this has nothing to do with Pender and that they are still trying there. He said that this was a guy the staff had been evaluating for a little while. He's another speedster that's for certain.

This is some speed right here. Dooley is sure trying to add speed with this class. Hope this isn't Pig Howard's replacement though. I wouldn't mind taking both if we had room.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Seems like a guy that could commit quickly due to lack of other elite offers. Anyone else recruiting him, Lane? Would also like to hear what OV has to say.

I have no opinion on if it's a good offer or not. Prefer to see how these players pan out on the field. However, it seems the staff wants a few projects w/ upside after signing Gray and offering Watson.

Does this guy have a Rivals page? Searched with no luck... and his Scout page is bare. Are we the only team recruiting him?

Quenshaun Watson
Running Back, 5-9, 165 lbs.
Athens-Clarke Central

Watson (junior) has helped lead the Gladiators to an undefeated season with another big night in the 45-32 win against Loganville. He amassed 224 yards and five touchdowns which pushes his season total near 800 yards.

From Scout, last year

Running Back
Athens, Georgia
Clarke Central
Ht: 5'9"
Wt: 165 lbs
Class: 2012 (High School)

Has been offered by Tennessee according to Fortenberry on VQ.

Seems to be a little light. He may need to add some extra pounds to be a durable SEC back.

Seems like a guy that could commit quickly due to lack of other elite offers. Anyone else recruiting him, Lane? Would also like to hear what OV has to say.

I have no opinion on if it's a good offer or not. Prefer to see how these players pan out on the field. However, it seems the staff wants a few projects w/ upside after signing Gray and offering Watson.

I know nothing about this guy. I'm waiting on OV's input as well

Goes by Que Watson, I found a little on him with that name. What is the deal? no other offers? no stars? I do not get it, his video looks good and his stats were good last year and this year. Could this be another D. Young type player?

Goes by Que Watson, I found a little on him with that name. What is the deal? no other offers? no stars? I do not get it, his video looks good and his stats were good last year and this year. Could this be another D. Young type player?

this is what i think he would be used as... a utility type player. can never have too much speed on the edge. i just talked to Posey about him getting an offer and he said he thinks he is faster than Devrin.

He was just offered so yes, it's a commitable offer. I think he's wants to see Tennessee. I also bet some other schools look at him now that he's got his first SEC offer (that's kind of what happens).

-Hubbs

Reactions: 2 people
I cover Athens quite a bit a he isnt even the top player in the region. Seems like Dooley wants to give looks to some kids from CC. Im really scratching my head on this one. Maybe a special teams player cant see him being a major impact as a SEC RB.

Theres alot more dynamic RB in GA for 2012 than Watson. Im thinking this is an alma mater thing here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back