'14 DE WR Neiko Creamer (UT commit 3/11/13)

mooreaj21

Wide Receiver
Bear, Delaware
Red Lions Christian Academy
HT: 6'4
WT: 202
40: 4.68
Class: 2013

Rivals

His favorite team is Tennessee, his dad Andre Creamer played for Tennessee from 1984-1988. Creamers only offer is from Temple but claims he is getting interest from Maryland, Rutgers, UConn, Miami, Illinois, & Oregon.

"I like Tennessee, but I'm keeping my options open," he said. "Back in the day, my dad, Andre played cornerback at Tennessee from 1984-1988. It's big to me cause he's one of my coaches."

While Tennessee is an obvious leader if they offer, Creamer discussed what he is looking for as he contemplates recruiting more.

"Of course I want a good education and a team that competes well," he said. "I would like to go down south to Tennessee or maybe Miami. I want to go somewhere closer to my family in North Carolina.
- Rivals

Oh, & also: In before someone says he is to slow b/c his 40 is 4.68 even though that was from his Sophomore year & he was 15.

It helps when they've done all the convincing themselves. Sign him up, we want people who want to be Vols! And good, too. Almost forgot to mention that.

Not if they're all running backs. Hopefully he had some relations with some Amazon women, so he could have some O-lineman for his other sons.

Chances are he had relations with at least one plus-sized lady. Law of averages says so.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Already holding one offer from Temple, Creamer is getting a lot of attention from schools like Tennessee, Rutgers, Miami, Connecticut, Maryland, Oregon, and Illinois.

"I like Tennessee, Miami and Rutgers," said Creamer. "Tennessee because that's where my father played, Andre Creamer, cornerback on the 1986 Sugar Bowl team," he said. "I've talked with the Miami coach a few times and he is in contact with my coach a lot. I'm very familiar with Rutgers because they're local and we are always around them."

- Rivals

Even though Tennessee hasn't offered Creamer says that Tennessee remains his early favorite do to his family ties, he will be going to West Virginias Junior Day this month. He also thinks that UConn & Maryland are close to offering.

I'd like to see some film of this kid to see how good he is, I haven't been able to find any though.

Also, his teammate Kenny Bigelow is ranked 11th in the nation & 1 spot away from being a 5* on 247. Bigelow is a 6'4" 280lb DT.

Oh & remember the 13 year old kid that Lane Kiffin offered & he committed to USC? His name is David Stills & he goes to the same school as Creamer also.

Auburn has a DT from the '11 class, Angelo Blackson, that went to the same school. Great young player.

You guys think he gets an offer, with all those WR we took this yr?

Yeah, theres a good chance we lose 2 of the 3 studs we have which would leave us with 5 scholarship receivers. Im guessin 3 wr this class also

I agree that we'll take around 3. With the quality of WR we've been bringing in, I bet the coaches will be pretty selective of who they offer, especially if one other WR besides Rogers heads to the NFL.

VN Store

Back