'15 JUCO RB Alvin Kamara (UT commit 6/21/14)

mooreaj21

Running back
Norcross, Ga.
Norcross
HT: 5'10
WT: 191
40: 4.54
Class: 2013

Syracuse is his only offer but he names a top 3 of Alabama, Tennessee, & UGA.

Rivals
Scout
Soph. Film

Last edited:
Wasn't there a WR named Duval Kamara or something of that nature on Notre Dame a few years ago?

Alvin is another one of my babies. I brought him to UT when Jason and I visited the first time. Alvin is another BEASTIE BOY!!! I hope UT offers him. That would be awesome on so many levels for Norcross, and if they offer then he'll stay out of my kitchen

Reactions: 6 people
Schedule/Game Stats

Go through each game and click on offense and defense.

You'll be able to see Alvin's and Jason's stats for every game. Al & Jason play off of each other. When one gets covered the other opens up!!

Great player and person..He is a pleasure to interview. He will have a lot of offers when the process is done.

Reactions: 4 people
Kamara is 5'10 193lbs & has been timed at a 4.36 40, he had 1,300 Yards Rushing & 18 TD's this past season as a Junior. He played in the Rising Seniors game yesterday, the coach had him play slot receiver & Kamara had 8 catches for 115 Yards. Kamara said Jason Croom has been really talking up Tennessee to him & that if UT did offer they would def be a top his list - Per Govols247

MZTerry :), we might need you to start recruiting Kamara for us too!

Reactions: 3 people
Kamara is 5'10 193lbs & has been timed at a 4.36 40, he had 1,300 Yards Rushing & 18 TD's this past season as a Junior. He played in the Rising Seniors game yesterday, the coach had him play slot receiver & Kamara had 8 catches for 115 Yards. Kamara said Jason Croom has been really talking up Tennessee to him & that if UT did offer they would def be a top his list - Per Govols247

MZTerry :), we might need you to start recruiting Kamara for us too!

Alvin is my 5th son. That would be an easy one to go on the books. He came with us on the first visit to UT. That's my baby too!!!

Reactions: 7 people
Alvin is my 5th son. That would be an easy one to go on the books. He came with us on the first visit to UT. That's my baby too!!!

You should bring him up w/ you & Jason on the 13th :).

I just watched some Junior highlights of him, he looks really good & very fast!

You should bring him up w/ you & Jason on the 13th :).

I just watched some Junior highlights of him, he looks really good & very fast!

No, I won't bring him on the 13th, but he can roll with me every time I come. He can do anything but have key to my house. lol:loco:

Kid has good size and speed for an RB. Will just get stronger and faster going into college.

Kid has good size and speed for an RB. Will just get stronger and faster going into college.

if Alvin gets any faster his butt will be flying. You'll think he has wings. His offer list is going to be monsterous in the near future. :dance2:

VN Store

Back