'13 GA CB Demetrius Monday

gobigorange11

@ckilby_vfl
918719m.jpg

ESPN
Scout
Rivals
highlights

2013 CB Demetrius Monday of Georgia's Arlington Christian has visited #UF #Bama & #Tennessee in recent weeks. Called LW's Knoxville trip fun
-Keith Niebuhr

Reactions: 1 person
NO!!! He was good though but no where near that level. A lot of people around here will realize how good EB was soon enough.

Hmm, I thought he could have been very good. I probably overstated it with the EB comparison, but it's obvious we never got DM's full potential.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Could've been just as good as EB if he kept his head on straight.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I see what you are saying. Demetrice could have been something special on the field. Was a waste of talent.

He wasn't on EB's level, but he was an All-SEC talent in the defensive backfield. I really liked to watch him play back there.

"No offers yet," he said. "Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, South Carolina, are all showing interest. Georgia and Tennessee have invited me to junior days. I went to UGA and they treated me real good, I was known down there from doing camps. Tennessee invited me to spring practices."

Three more unofficial visits are still looming on the horizon for Monday who hopes that his travels will lead to some offers.

"I've got a couple visits coming up," he said. "Middle Tennessee, Vanderbilt, and South Carolina next week."
-Rivals.

Tennessee needs to offer this guy IMO. Sounds like a solid player id hate for this one to slip under the radar. I know he visited last year for the vandy game where does his status stand curently on the vols radar

Tennessee needs to offer this guy IMO. Sounds like a solid player id hate for this one to slip under the radar. I know he visited last year for the vandy game where does his status stand curently on

Plays like C. Finnegan very aggressive and want take nothing from any WR. Locked down Demarre Kitt several times today and Carlos Burse

Tennessee needs to offer this guy IMO. Sounds like a solid player id hate for this one to slip under the radar. I know he visited last year for the vandy game where does his status stand curently on

Plays like C. Finnegan very aggressive and want take nothing from any WR. Locked down Demarre Kitt several times today and Carlos Burse

Hey OV what did Ramsey look like out there?

Hey OV what did Ramsey look like out there?

He looked good got burnt once by Ryan Jenkins and got shoved around once on the line but he also had an INT in one on ones. All in all it was a good performance its always hard to guard the speedy slot WR's when ur a bigger DB but he looked ALOT better than Geno Smith did last year at the same event

Last edited:

VN Store

Back