Not open for further replies.

mooreaj21

Quarterback
Matthews, N.C.
Butler
HT: 6'2
WT: 180
Class: 2013

Tennessee is showing interest. Ferguson has 3 early offers from Clemson, LSU, & Michigan.

Rivals
Scout
Soph. Film

Attachments

• 962990.jpg
    962990.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 190
Reactions: 3 people
We have to have a QB in the class of '13, just in case Tyler Bray decides to go pro after his Junior year.

I think Bray coming back could go a long way towards Hunter and Da'Rick returning.

Still need a QB.

We'll only have,

Worley
Peterman
Nance

Need another good one to build depth.

The coaches said they want to take a quarterback in every class, so we will definitely have depth, and im completely confident that Chaney can turn a mediocre quarterback into a very solid one.

Reactions: 1 person
Read where Hubbs wrote Ferguson is one of a few quarterbacks Tennessee is watching closely right now, along with Christian Hackenberg and Charlie High.

Last edited:
Ferguson has some family members that live in Knoxville & are Tennessee fans. They would love to see him be a Vol.

Reactions: 3 people
Justin Worley will be a redshirt sophomore and will be ready to take the reins if Bray leaves early.

He has burned his rs and will be Brays back up this year. If we have a comfortable lead Worley will play this year as a sophomore.

He has burned his rs and will be Brays back up this year. If we have a comfortable lead Worley will play this year as a sophomore.

Obviously I wasn't expecting Bray to break his hand 4 days after making the comment. I'm think we are all aware of Worley's situation.

Obviously I wasn't expecting Bray to break his hand 4 days after making the comment. I'm think we are all aware of Worley's situation.

Go App State. Fixing to graduate from there myself.

Lol. Reading is fundamental I didnt see the date of your post. My bad I should've known better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back