Just heard Dalton Santos will most likely de-commit

I was thinking about him when Tx A&M was truly added to the SEC. Knew he wanted to play in the SEC.

BFD.. these kids will change their minds X times b4 February. Look at the history of recruiting yr in and yr out.

Reactions: 1 person
He is coming for the LSU game, enough said. We will definitely have the opportunity to show him the light. We do need another stud LB in this class, so whether it's him or somebody else we need to get another locked up. I wish we were in on Nick Dawson from Charlotte.

Reactions: 3 people
We will see how he feels if A&M loses 2 straight to Arkansas this weekend. He may realize they have serious coaching issues. Sherman may be on the hot seat if they lose more than 3 games during the regular season.

IF, that's a BIG IF, this is true, it sucks, and we should've seen it coming. Time to get CPS on the horn and make sure this kid is firm.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did. To everyone out there saying the A&M move to the SEC isn't a recruiting advantage, you're as wrong as wrong can get. A&M will win the west in 3 years tops.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did. To everyone out there saying the A&M move to the SEC isn't a recruiting advantage, you're as wrong as wrong can get. A&M will win the west in 3 years tops.

I think it's more of a recruiting advantage for Texas, not for the rest of the SEC.

Reactions: 1 person
TN football is done. TN can't compete in recruiting with schools in Tex, Florida, etc. Tex AM's move to the SEC was the nail the cofin.

Tear down Neyland and build parking garages.

rehang the curtains in the upper deck. only the true fans will go see the games now

i think Dalton sticks with the Vols. and i dont see A&M winning the SEC west in 3 years. We need a serious upgrade in a defensive front 7. Dalton would do that, but i dont think he comes to A&M. Jacobs, Moore, and Sentimore would do that. i think we have a good chance to get 2 of those 3. I can see A&M winning the SEC West in 4 or 5 years. but thats only if Lies Miles takes the Michigan job and Saban retires/goes back to the NFL.

i think Dalton sticks with the Vols. and i dont see A&M winning the SEC west in 3 years. We need a serious upgrade in a defensive front 7. Dalton would do that, but i dont think he comes to A&M. Jacobs, Moore, and Sentimore would do that. i think we have a good chance to get 2 of those 3. I can see A&M winning the SEC West in 4 or 5 years. but thats only if Lies Miles takes the Michigan job and Saban retires/goes back to the NFL.

Miles leaving LSU isn't going to make that team worse. Plenty of elite coaches would be lining up for that HC gig.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back