'13 GA RB Tyshon Dye

Orange Venom

Inside Man

Attachments

• DSC_0552.jpg
    DSC_0552.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Really Really Really hope we can some how land this guy. Runs with tremendous authority! Reminds me a lot of caddillac.

Rushed for 236 yards tonite on 25 carries in there win over Stephens County.

OV missed you at the game last night, the Dye kid is the real deal no doubt and if he ever learns that he doesnt have to run over people all the time he will be even more dangerous.

i know Chaz scored three times but didn't catch his yardage, it was tough running for him all night seeing as they knew he was SC's only weapon. however that 1st td run was a thing of beauty.

I heard some buzz last night that he's interested in UT and I really don't think he wants to play LB at UGA or I believe he would have already committed. I think Clemson and have a feeling GT might creep in on Tyshon. Only reason I think we don't have a shot is because of distance but his cousin could probably answer more questions.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Heres some highlights of Tyshon's 200+ performance last night the Cadillac Williams comparision is correct he has the same running style and stride.
2013 Elbert Co. RB Tyshon Dye.wmv - YouTube

He doesn't look bad, but how many fumbles did he have in that game? I saw one on the video and I would guess that there were more. He holds the ball terribly. It is a coachable problem but it is still a problem...

He doesn't look bad, but how many fumbles did he have in that game? I saw one on the video and I would guess that there were more. He holds the ball terribly. It is a coachable problem but it is still a problem...

Zero fumbles but I agree with you totally on that once he gets going that ball is swinging. That one they called him down

Zero fumbles but I agree with you totally on that once he gets going that ball is swinging.

When he plays against a team with some "smart" defenders he will have a couple or three in a game I would guess. If I was tackling him, I would just grab the football or punch it out of his hand...

When he plays against a team with some "smart" defenders he will have a couple or three in a game I would guess. If I was tackling him, I would just grab the football or punch it out of his hand...

Check out his soph. highlight and see what you think and see if you see the same thing I just linked it a few posts back.

he will work on that....
Posted via VolNation Mobile

OV, how would you rank the 3 GA RBs in the '13 class that we're after (Green, Thornton, Dye)?

VN Store

Back