'14 TN WR Josh Malone (UT commit 12/4/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTCVol

Soon.
Had 204 yards receiving on Friday night, including TD catches of 38, 87, and 68. Could be one to watch out for in what's shaping up to be a very good '14 class in Tennessee.

Ht: 6'3
Wt: 190
Gallatin, TN
Station Camp

Rivals Profile
247 Profile

Last edited:
My son plays with him. He was the reason our freshman went undefeated. Kid is fast and gets good separation. No one has been able to cover him. He loves the Vols. I will be bringing him and my son to camp next year. He transferred from VA last year. BTW he is 6'3" and closer to 180-190.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

My son plays with him. He was the reason our freshman went undefeated. Kid is fast and gets good separation. No one has been able to cover him. He loves the Vols. I will be bringing him and my son to camp next year. He transferred from VA last year. BTW he is 6'3" and closer to 180-190.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Thanks. Was going by the 247 profile on height and weight. Updated.

Suppose to be visiting this weekend, he has already visited Kentucky. Hubbs described him as freakishly athletic. He could get a offer from Tennessee this weekend.

Yea No reason he shouldnt be top priority at WR next cycle.

2014 could be up for #1 recruiting class in the country.

Just imagine if we get some quality Dubyas plus a Bowl game

It will be special as long as there isn't any coaching turnover. 3 top 100 kids in TN alone who have major UT ties, the Berry twins, etc.

Yea No reason he shouldnt be top priority at WR next cycle.

2014 could be up for #1 recruiting class in the country.

Just imagine if we get some quality Dubyas plus a Bowl game

I've been anticipating the '14 class for, like, 3 years. Maybe more.

Tore our secondary up this past year. Kept SC in the game pretty much all by himself. Lot of talent
I was there. Didnt know if your secondary sucked or he was a beast. Did he have about 200 yds receiving? He was definitely the fastest kid on the field.

It will be special as long as there isn't any coaching turnover. 3 top 100 kids in TN alone who have major UT ties, the Berry twins, etc.

Who are the other two guys? Is Todd Kelley one?

My day on campus, it was really great. I was really impressed with all the stuff and the way they ran practice," Malone said. "I liked the facilities they had, and I liked the way the academics are set up. I just liked my day, period. It was just a great day for me to come up there and I was just really impressed."

"I wasn't as surprised, because I was expecting to get one because people I work with said I should be expecting one soon. But I was surprised I got it from coach Dooley; I guess the only surprise is that I got it from coach Dooley.

"He told me that they were going to offer me a scholarship and they told me not to worry about [the recruiting process] as much. That it's always going to be there. Just keep the same path and get better."
-VQ.

Reactions: 1 person
Miss State offered

Anyone watch him last year as a Soph? Looking at his stats, his first game was huge with 4 catches 203 yards 3 TDs. The most yards he had in a game the rest of the year was 69 and he had four games with only 1 catch. Was he injured?

Soph stats:
22 catches 584 yards 7 TDs

Miss State offered

Anyone watch him last year as a Soph? Looking at his stats, his first game was huge with 4 catches 203 yards 3 TDs. The most yards he had in a game the rest of the year was 69 and he had four games with only 1 catch. Was he injured?

Soph stats:
22 catches 584 yards 7 TDs

No he wasn't injured. I remember asking myself the same thing.. Their coach played a less talented senior play over him most of the year I believe. Maybe because of seniority or something. Dumb move either way IMO

No he wasn't injured. I remember asking myself the same thing.. Their coach played a less talented senior play over him most of the year I believe. Maybe because of seniority or something. Dumb move either way IMO

Very dumb move. Got to see him play a couple of times. He was pretty impessive for having such limited opportunities.

My son plays with Josh! His stats are misleading bc let's just say our coach doesn't always play the best player or call the best plays. It can be a bit frustrating. My son and Josh are in the same class and are really close. He loves TN!

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back