1371 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on '14 TN WR Josh Malone (UT commit 12/4/13) Page 295. within the forum Tennessee Vols Recruiting. Originally Posted by CGVols The talk around all the Station Camp football people is that Josh Malone will commit to ...

Go Back   VolNation > Tennessee Vols Forums > Tennessee Vols Recruiting

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2013, 08:32 PM   #4411 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGVols View Post
The talk around all the Station Camp football people is that Josh Malone will commit to Tennessee. I know he could can change his mind but Malone is currently the best football football prospect that is currently playing in Tennessee.
Troll on first post by this guy
Old 11-09-2013, 08:36 PM   #4412 (permalink)
VFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by NapTownVol9 View Post
I'm just repeating some random new poster who posted that in the hot recruiting news. And I said really now to that, I don't believe that. I was being a dick. What do you hear pal?
I know you were just repeating him. I won't say exactly what I've heard. I was trusted with some information but I don't feel it would be right to share it in full detail without Malone's consent.

All I will really say is that I think the forum has the wrong idea of his recruitment to this point. He is high on Tennessee, and he might attend Tennessee, but they are by no means the clear team to beat, or out in front of the others. --- From what I was told from people I know that are as close to the situation as possible without being family.
VN Likes: 1
Old 11-09-2013, 08:36 PM   #4413 (permalink)

Quote:
The talk around all the Station Camp football people is that Josh Malone will commit to Tennessee. I know he could can change his mind but Malone is currently the best football football prospect that is currently playing in Tennessee.
reported
Old 11-09-2013, 08:37 PM   #4414 (permalink)
Boss Vol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericberry4heisman View Post
I know you were just repeating him. I won't say exactly what I've heard. I was trusted with some information but I don't feel it would be right to share it in full detail without Malone's consent.

All I will really say is that I think the forum has the wrong idea of his recruitment to this point. He is high on Tennessee, and he might attend Tennessee, but they are by no means the clear team to beat, or out in front of the others. --- From what I was told from people I know that are as close to the situation as possible without being family.
Who is the real threat
Old 11-09-2013, 08:39 PM   #4415 (permalink)

Quote:
Hi Josh
Old 11-09-2013, 08:42 PM   #4416 (permalink)
Big Orange Faithful

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinVol View Post
So we are less confident because he left the game early???

I would guess they all left early.
Everyone left early!
Old 11-09-2013, 08:44 PM   #4417 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by secking View Post
Hi Josh
Thats just Josh being Josh.
VN Likes: 1
Old 11-09-2013, 08:48 PM   #4418 (permalink)
VFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by NapTownVol9 View Post
Who is the real threat
That would practically give away the information. I'll give you a little though. Without the essentials.

I was told that two teams are out in front, and the two who told me the info had a guess (just a guess) at who had a slight edge. But like I said, they're as close as it gets to him so probably a pretty a solid guess.

They also said a third team is a good ways behind the other two but still being considered.

The three teams are the obvious ones. Tennessee, Florida State, and Georgia.

I will also say this, Josh reads this site and govols247.
Old 11-09-2013, 08:57 PM   #4419 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnoxVillain View Post
Everyone left early!
Hopefully all the host had enough savy to do the same
Old 11-09-2013, 08:57 PM   #4420 (permalink)

Quote:
That would practically give away the information. I'll give you a little though. Without the essentials.

I was told that two teams are out in front, and the two who told me the info had a guess (just a guess) at who had a slight edge. But like I said, they're as close as it gets to him so probably a pretty a solid guess.

They also said a third team is a good ways behind the other two but still being considered.

The thing the other two have we do not is great QB play. Winston at Fsu although he is gone in one more year and Richt has put EVERY starting QB he has had in the NFL save Joe Cox. They are stacked after Murray leaves. Dobbs has to show he can do the job in these next two games.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:01 PM   #4421 (permalink)
Boss Vol

Quote:

Thanks man.

Josh Malone is the best WR in this class. Hope he wants to help his home state get back to the glory days.
I used to think UT/UGAY but I'm thinking it's a UT/F$U. Hell I guess it could be UGAY/FreeShoes
Old 11-09-2013, 09:01 PM   #4422 (permalink)

Quote:

Well in that case...WE LOVE YOU JOSH AND WE REALLY NEED YOU IN ORANGE!!!!!!
VN Likes: 9
Old 11-09-2013, 09:20 PM   #4423 (permalink)
Grits,Eggs,HamEveryPlay

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillisVol View Post
Well in that case...WE LOVE YOU JOSH AND WE REALLY NEED YOU IN ORANGE!!!!!!
Laughed
Old 11-09-2013, 09:54 PM   #4424 (permalink)

So many negatives on here. Let's just trust Butch Jones and his recruiting prowess to get the job done. We won't know anything definitive until Dec. 4th so we will just have to wait and see.
Old 11-09-2013, 10:12 PM   #4425 (permalink)

I really want Malone but I won't go doom and gloom if we don't get him. The only thing I care about at this point is getting rid of our current defensive upperclassmen and getting some real ballers that can play some damn defense
VN Likes: 2
Closed Thread