Vandy Rivals mods Investigating Dooley's recruiting tactics

Sabanocchio

And no, not to figure out how to do it better. This was dmd to me by my Vandy buddy.

@VU4eva: Dooley and Co. threatening recruits with loss written schollies next month if they dont commit now

He goes on to say that Several recruits said it and "our mods backed it up after investigating so its total fact"

And no, not to figure out how to do it better. This was dmd to me by my Vandy buddy.

@VU4eva: Dooley and Co. threatening recruits with loss written schollies next month if they dont commit now

He goes on to say that Several recruits said it and "our mods backed it up after investigating so its total fact"

So? Get on board or ****. Seems to be working.

So? On a side note, I'm gonna laugh when these guys committing to Vandy realize they've made a mistake. Vandy looks a lot better in the Summer than it does in the Fall.

Last edited:
I think they are just jealous because if Franklin said that, he would get one commit from Humboldt, TN and the rest of them laugh.

I'm mainly surprised that Vandy has enough fans interested in abysmal recruiting and football to support a board that would need moderation.

Why investigate something that's legal. I farted earlier, and my nearby dog "investigated" by sniffing in the air looking for the noise. Guess that would be news on their board as well.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If true, I'll bet Dooley is doing this so he'll know just how many current players will have to be told to "look elsewhere". Also, he's probably waiting for the NCAA so he'll know how many (if any) scholarships we'll lose.

I think it's laughable that they've reached such recruiting "superiority" and believe that we've resorted to "thug tactics" to fill a class. Get real.

I call B.S. sounds Like some body loves Drama

Why investigate something that's legal. I farted earlier, and my nearby dog "investigated" by sniffing in the air looking for the noise. Guess that would be news on their board as well.

It would definitely be as interesting as their football program.

He goes on to say that Several recruits said it and "our mods backed it up after investigating so its total fact"[/QUOTE]

Not that it matters but what is the proof? Did they verify it with recruits or did their mouthy QB just say it?

md03dv.gif

I would say that is why so many have come on board this week, makes since to save some spots to get some high 4 star or 5 stars to close, kind of like we did last year even though we fell short on a couple.

I would say that is why so many have come on board this week, makes since to save some spots to get some high 4 star or 5 stars to close, kind of like we did last year even though we fell short on a couple.

I think it has more to do with the self imposed sanctions and the timing of that. I doubt Dooley is strong-arming kids to come here.

Very interesting. Well, we don't need to waste time on here making them look foolish. They've pretty well spent the last 100 years establishing themselves as losers. No help needed from us.

That's why I hate vu with such Passion, they are such a bunch of vaginal blood farts...I want the Dooley to beat them 75-0 and I still would be mad because it wasn't 76. I effing hate vandy, I hope they lose at everything.

VN Store

Back