Wt: 205 lbs
Class: 2012 (High School)

Offered by the staff at camp today.

Nathan Peterman - Yahoo! Sports

Scout.com: Nathan Peterman

Last edited:
tomloy2002Tom Loy

Twitter

Bartram Trail QB Nathan Peterman's new top 5... " #Tennessee, #Cincinnati, #Vanderbilt, #WakeForest, and #UConn ..."

4 minutes ago

Bartram Trail QB Nathan Peterman's new top 5...
" #Tennessee, #Cincinnati, #Vanderbilt, #WakeForest, and #UConn ..."
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Or maybe they really like this guy

#Pow

time for QBs to sh*t or get off the pot.

Miss the boat and the Staff is more than comfortable with Mr. Peterman being the QB take in the 2012 class

The big news is the offer out to Nathan (Nate) Peterman of Florida, who really impressed the coaches yesterday at camp. He said the Tennessee offer really throws a wrench into his recruitment and he really likes Tennessee.

-Fortenberry

This is a good thing. Kids come out of nowhere all the time like Bray. Alot of times they are at small schools and just don't get much notice. I love that a kid can come to camp and earn a scholly. Must have impressed Chaney and Hinshaw. Could be a sleeper type QB. Good for him. Definitely telling Cameron and other QBs they aren't going to sit around and wait. If he committal I will be glad to have him. Looks to have alot of upside and decent size and could grow.

His offer list isn't that great and he looks like Patrick Dempsey. But I trust the coaches' evaluations.

I live in duval and don't really pay attention that much. I'll keep an eye out of potential Vols this year though.

Very high character kid from a great family. I've thrown the ball with him and he can sling it. He has a nice frame to work with too. I'm hoping to catch a couple of his games this fall to see how well he processes things on the field.
He is impressive and will be a good get for somebody.
-Couple of Posters on MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back