1779 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on '12 FL QB Nathan Peterman (UT signee) Page 52. within the forum Tennessee Vols Recruiting. Final stats 7-11 225 yds 3TDs ...

Go Back   VolNation > Tennessee Vols Forums > Tennessee Vols Recruiting

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2011, 08:08 PM   #766 (permalink)
The Call!!!!
 
MiramarVol's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Miami, Fl
Posts: 5,114
Likes: 533
Final stats 7-11 225 yds 3TDs
MiramarVol is offline  
TOP
Old 11-18-2011, 08:14 PM   #767 (permalink)
Member

Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 49
Likes: 8
Nathan Peterman played the first round of FHS playoffs at my alma mater (Ridgeview High) tonight…

Unfortunately, I couldn’t go to the game because I live in Orlando. However, my parents were able to go see game. My dad said Bartram Trail threw the ball 90% of the time and Peterman was incredibly accurate. My dad wasn’t able to keep track of his stats, but he said Peterman had at least 4 TD’s (2 run, 2 pass). They left at halftime and Bartram Trails was winning 41-10.

Assuming Peterman’s team wins tonight; Bartram Trail will have to play at St. Augustine next Friday. I don’t know how good St. Augustine is this year but historically they’ve been a really good program. Bartram Trail has never beaten St. Augustine and has already lost to them in a close game earlier this year. I’ll be able to go to that game next week and give my analysis of his performance.

BTW… His parents and grandfather were all wearing UT hats
UT-Don is offline  
VN Likes: 2
TOP
Old 11-18-2011, 08:54 PM   #768 (permalink)
Per My Sources
 
VolunteerVandiver's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Posts: 3,054
Likes: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by UT-Don View Post
Nathan Peterman played the first round of FHS playoffs at my alma mater (Ridgeview High) tonight…

Unfortunately, I couldn’t go to the game because I live in Orlando. However, my parents were able to go see game. My dad said Bartram Trail threw the ball 90% of the time and Peterman was incredibly accurate. My dad wasn’t able to keep track of his stats, but he said Peterman had at least 4 TD’s (2 run, 2 pass). They left at halftime and Bartram Trails was winning 41-10.

Assuming Peterman’s team wins tonight; Bartram Trail will have to play at St. Augustine next Friday. I don’t know how good St. Augustine is this year but historically they’ve been a really good program. Bartram Trail has never beaten St. Augustine and has already lost to them in a close game earlier this year. I’ll be able to go to that game next week and give my analysis of his performance.

BTW… His parents and grandfather were all wearing UT hats
Solid info. Thanks UTDon
VolunteerVandiver is offline  
TOP
Old 11-19-2011, 09:17 AM   #769 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
GatorDeputy's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: St.Johns, Fl
Posts: 353
Likes: 237
Yep, Nate and the Bears started off the playoffs strong. Like Miramar said, Nate was 7-11 for 225yds and two TD passes. He also had 5 rushes for 31 yards and 1 TD.

He hit his TE on a beautiful 74 yd TD pass down the seam. Perfect throw, right over the shoulder in full stride.

Our running game was rolling along again, with Gabe Johnson having 10 rushes for 127yds.

The starting offense only played the first series of the 3rd quarter before taking the rest of the night off.

The big news of the night, St Augustine LOST to Columbia 24-9. So Bartram gets to host a home playoff game next week against Columbia. The guys would have liked another shot at St Aug, but I'm happy to be playing the 2nd round at home. It's going to be a tough game. Any team that goes to St Aug and wins has got to be tough.

So Nate has at least one more game before you guys get him as an EE. I hope it's more than that though. He just keeps looking better and better.

I'll keep ya'll up to date as I get info.

Later!

Dep
GatorDeputy is offline  
VN Likes: 9
TOP
Old 11-19-2011, 10:52 AM   #770 (permalink)
On a Hallowed Hill
 
VolFromNashville's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Knoxville
Posts: 9,481
Likes: 4,014
Thanks for the info, Dep
VolFromNashville is offline  
TOP
Old 11-19-2011, 10:58 AM   #771 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Vol1SG's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Fed Way, WA
Posts: 303
Likes: 104
Thanks for keeping everyone in the loop Miramar, UT Don, and DEP. Good info.
Vol1SG is offline  
VN Likes: 2
TOP
Old 11-19-2011, 11:14 AM   #772 (permalink)
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,042
Likes: 925
I like our QBs for the future--Bray, Worley and Peterman. Good things are ahead
Volinnooga is offline  
VN Likes: 1
TOP
Old 11-19-2011, 03:24 PM   #773 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
GatorDeputy's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: St.Johns, Fl
Posts: 353
Likes: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volinnooga View Post
I like our QBs for the future--Bray, Worley and Peterman. Good things are ahead
Yep, ya'll should be set for a while.

Dep
GatorDeputy is offline  
TOP
Old 11-19-2011, 04:51 PM   #774 (permalink)
Well-Versed in Sarcasm
 
LotteryPick's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Posts: 9,601
Likes: 5,530
I like Worley, but I feel Peterman's going to be better, IMO. Regardless, it's nice to have more than one competent QB.
LotteryPick is offline  
TOP
Old 11-19-2011, 04:54 PM   #775 (permalink)
New day on rocky top!
 
nicksjuzunk's Avatar

Join Date: May 2009
Location: Chiang Rai, TH
Posts: 12,466
Likes: 8,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeputy View Post
Yep, Nate and the Bears started off the playoffs strong. Like Miramar said, Nate was 7-11 for 225yds and two TD passes. He also had 5 rushes for 31 yards and 1 TD.

He hit his TE on a beautiful 74 yd TD pass down the seam. Perfect throw, right over the shoulder in full stride.

Our running game was rolling along again, with Gabe Johnson having 10 rushes for 127yds.

The starting offense only played the first series of the 3rd quarter before taking the rest of the night off.

The big news of the night, St Augustine LOST to Columbia 24-9. So Bartram gets to host a home playoff game next week against Columbia. The guys would have liked another shot at St Aug, but I'm happy to be playing the 2nd round at home. It's going to be a tough game. Any team that goes to St Aug and wins has got to be tough.

So Nate has at least one more game before you guys get him as an EE. I hope it's more than that though. He just keeps looking better and better.

I'll keep ya'll up to date as I get info.

Later!

Dep
Wow, I was hoping they would get another shot at St Augustine.
nicksjuzunk is online now  
TOP
Old 11-19-2011, 04:55 PM   #776 (permalink)
Butch Please!
 
UTMVol76's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Readyville, TN
Posts: 2,950
Likes: 949
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotteryPick View Post
I like Worley, but I feel Peterman's going to be better, IMO. Regardless, it's nice to have more than one competent QB.
I just like the fact we can have that discussion.
UTMVol76 is offline  
VN Likes: 2
TOP
Old 11-19-2011, 04:59 PM   #777 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
GatorDeputy's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: St.Johns, Fl
Posts: 353
Likes: 237
I thought they would end up playing St Aug again, and I think the team really wanted another chance at them. Funny how things work out. At least we get a home playoff game.

Just realized I never put down the final score against Ridgeview. 62-10

Dep

Last edited by GatorDeputy; 11-19-2011 at 05:02 PM..
GatorDeputy is offline  
TOP
Old 11-19-2011, 05:12 PM   #778 (permalink)
Well-Versed in Sarcasm
 
LotteryPick's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Posts: 9,601
Likes: 5,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by UTMVol76 View Post
I just like the fact we can have that discussion.
True words!
LotteryPick is offline  
TOP
Old 11-21-2011, 12:43 PM   #779 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
GatorDeputy's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: St.Johns, Fl
Posts: 353
Likes: 237
Looks like I received some incorrect info. Nate and the Bears will be traveling to Lake City to face Columbia this Friday.

Was sure looking forward to a home playoff game. Oh well, should be fun anyway!

Dep
GatorDeputy is offline  
TOP
Old 11-25-2011, 11:15 AM   #780 (permalink)
GO VOLS!!!
 
vollygirl's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 38,464
Likes: 9,164
Good luck tonight, Nate!
vollygirl is offline  
VN Likes: 2
TOP
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27