'14 TN DE Jashon Robertson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

SigNu_VolFan

242744.jpg

Strongside Defensive End
Nashville, Tennessee
Montgomery Bell Academy
Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 250 lbs
Class: 2014 (High School)

Two of the best-looking players - offensive lineman Mason Cole of Tarpon Springs (Fla.) East Lake and defensive end Jashon Robertson of Nashville (Tenn.) Montgomery Bell Academy - are only entering their sophomore seasons.

Although it's difficult to project with players so young, each already has a good body, and each apparently is still growing. But these two aren't just big kids (like some of the sophomores were); both seem to know what they're doing.

It was clear to those watching they were the two top linemen in camp Friday. Not surprisingly, colleges are already asking about them.
-Rivals, From NUC South

Jashon Robertson - Yahoo! Sports

4* Rivals250 guy next year...good pickup but gotta perform to keep him after committing so early

UT never offered. Not saying that would have changed anything, but just thought I'd let that be known.

Also, he supposedly is best friends with 2014 RB Jalen Hurd.

Same could be said about Austin Sanders???

But I am friends with Jay and I asked him in the weightroom who was about to offer he said Ole Miss, UT, and Miss State were all going to offer before the fall.

But I dont know if they will now because he is committed. We will see

Of course vandy fan on rivals touts this as a huge win over UT in recruiting because he claims the kid is a "lifelong vol fan"

This is Vandy's first rising Junior commit of the Rivals era, let them have their little moment. This guy is definitely not a lifelong Vol fan.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not sure what I'm looking forward to more this fall, UT winning 9+ or Vandy only winning 4-5....it's close.

VN Store

Back