Dwyer
Ht:6'3"
Wt:225 lbs
40:4.54 secs
Bench Max:325
Squat Max:455
Class:2012 (High School)

Elite 11: Quarterbacks - Rivals.com Video

"Alabama was amazing. I really feel like I have the best relationship with the coaches there. I think I did well at their camp and they said they really liked what they saw. I am so happy to have an offer from Alabama. I talked to as many coaches as I could and I got to talk to coach Saban too. He definitely is everything you hear. He's a real stand-up guy. I was blown away by Alabama but I didn't expect anything less. The facilities were amazing and the coaches are awesome."
Next stop for Bauta: Tennessee. He doesn't have an offer from the Volunteers yet but he thinks one could be on the way soon.

"I know they want to see a little more of me and I understand that. I'm hoping they offer soon. I enjoyed it there and I really liked getting to know the
coaching staff a little better. Alabama and Tennessee are up there on my list for sure. Alabama is a school I probably like a little more right now because I have an offer there and I know those coaches really well at this point."

Scout

Last edited:
UF fans like him because he reminds them of Tebow because he ran a lot last season. He transferred from NJ and his HS team last year didn't pass much. He wants to camp at different schools and show his passing prowess. He claims a Bama offer.

The staff keeps coimg up with different options for a QB's this year. QB's will continue to be evaluated and hopefully we get a promising one.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

HG, what's the word on this guy? Do you thinking he's leaning anywhere or does he have any favorites?

he's pretty open from most reports down this way....most school like him at LB but UofL,WV,BC and Maryland have offers at QB. IMO BC,Rut and Pitt will stay in his lead group bc their familiarity w/each other.

he's pretty open from most reports down this way....most school like him at LB but UofL,WV,BC and Maryland have offers at QB. IMO BC,Rut and Pitt will stay in his lead group bc their familiarity w/each other.

Sounds like a certain former Gator QB. This kid could become something special.

VN Store

Back