Outside Linebacker
St. John, Indiana
Lake Central
Ht:6'2"
Wt:215 lbs
GPA:2.8
ACT:20
Class:2012 (High School)

Quick note on Ike Spearman today, just caught up with him. Had a big day at camp and really high on UT right now. Plans on making a couple more visits this month and then make a decision before the end of the summer. Seems like Vols are on good shape at the moment.
-Rob Lewis, VQ

Ike Spearman - Yahoo! Sports

Ike Spearman - Scout.com

"The camp trip was my first time in Knoxville. I would say that the facilities here stood out more than anything. Not just what's here right now, but what they're building in the next couple of years," Spearman said of what jumped out at him during his trip.

"The addition to the football complex their working on is going to be awesome. The indoor practice field next to all the outdoor space they have, all that really made an impression on me."

"I really like the attitude of the coaching staff. Everybody just seems really up front and straightforward. Coach Sirmon, the linebackers' coach, he's like that. He's a young guy with a lot of energy. I got a chance to see how he coaches his guys, he gets in there and is hands on and you can tell he knows what he's talking about," Spearman observed.

-VQ

Says he likes Tennessee a lot and wants to have a decision made before the end of the summer. Early playing time and academics are also key factors in his recruitment.

-VQ

Says he likes Tennessee a lot and wants to have a decision made before the end of the summer. Early playing time and academics are also key factors in his recruitment.

Great Stuff UTVols!! SOunds like he could be a Vol by he end of the summer.

I'm sorry. Stars be damned. If you watch the kid work in the videos he has out there, you can tell he is a hard worker and he is hella athletic. I like his upside, and I think a lot of people are sleeping on his potential.

I'm sorry. Stars be damned. If you watch the kid work in the videos he has out there, you can tell he is a hard worker and he is hella athletic. I like his upside, and I think a lot of people are sleeping on his potential.

I really like this guy. I hope Dooley and the gang can get him before he is found out.

VN Store

Back