mooreaj21

Khalid Henderson

Linebacker
Austell, Ga.
Pebblebrook High
HT: 6'2
WT: 215
Class: 2012

Was at camp, Tennessee will continue to evaluate him. Has an offer from the Air Force Academy so he has to be very smart.

Rivals Profile
Junior Film

Last edited:
From Camp

Attachments

• 3091x95.jpg
    3091x95.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 100
  • qs4k5l.jpg
    qs4k5l.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 73
I know a lot of you guys were asking about Khalid Henderson who was at camp here yesterday and I just had the chance to catch up with him. He said he felt like he had a good day yesterday and that Tennessee continues to evaluate him.

-Fortenberry

Being the leader for guys with great potential like Henderson, Allen, and Peters (for now) and being incontention for bigger more proven linebackers like Lewis, Alexander, and Dawson are we in a position to take any and all that want to join? How do we decide who to take?

Sounds like UT would be one his top choices just from his quote. In fact UT would be his leader when he gets his offer. You agree with this jm?

in the video link I posted from his camp in ATL he named us in top 5 schools he was looking at.

Being the leader for guys with great potential like Henderson, Allen, and Peters (for now) and being incontention for bigger more proven linebackers like Lewis, Alexander, and Dawson are we in a position to take any and all that want to join? How do we decide who to take?

That is a question for the recruiting experts. I am hoping for 4. Alexander is the one I want most.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He doesn't plan on narrowing down his list of favorites anytime soon, but Henderson said he already knows what he wants in his college of choice. He also knows he wants a particular offer.

"First of all they have to have my major and a good campus environment and seeing if the team is going in a good direction. I feel like Tennessee is that team and I'm just really waiting on them to offer," Henderson said.
-VQ

8e9183d2_vbattach389614.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back