Brentwood, Tn.
Brentwood Academy
HT: 6'5
WT: 230
40: 5.19
Shuttle: 5
Vert: 25"
Class: 2013

Will be at camp, said Tennessee is recruiting him very hard. Was on campus for the Spring game & said he "loved" it.

Rivals
Scout

How does he compare to the other '13 QBs coming to the camp. It seems that these are the ones that we have high initial interest in-- Printz, Bolin, Ramsey, and now Staver.

Max is a friend of a friend, and the word is, he's a BEAST. Hasn't played much yet, but transferred from JPII, and should flourish at BA. I've seen some of the game/practice film from JPII and it's hard to not be impressed by his size.

I like the sounds of all these 2013 QB prospects with the Vols at the top of their list.

Will be back on campus next month

"Tennessee wants me to come and visit them again next month so we can watch some game film and work on my mechanics. They are really showing a lot of interest in me and I think they are an awesome school."
- Scout

His dad went to Penn State & Staver is originally from Philadelphia & grew up a PSU fan.

its quite possible we lead for this kid, printz and bolin for the '13 class.

We may lead for Staver, but he's not as highly thought of as the other guys.

UGA is going hard after Ramsey. I think he's our best shot at getting an elite QB next year and we'll likely be going head-to-head with them. At least early.

Last edited:
We don't lead for Printz. Bolin will not get an offer unless he changes his throwing motion. We may lead for Staver, but he's not as highly thought of as the other guys.

I thought things from Printz sounded really good. Who leads?

We don't lead for Printz. Bolin will not get an offer unless he changes his throwing motion. We may lead for Staver, but he's not as highly thought of as the other guys.

UGA is going hard after Ramsey. I think he's our best shot at getting an elite QB next year and we'll likely be going head-to-head with them. At least early.

The staff will offer & pursue Worley early w/ his funky release but they wont offer & pursue Bolin b/c his isnt what they want, makes no sense at all.

All I can say on Printz is we do not lead. Can't be more specific.

If the coaches really want Printz, they would offer Hegedus, which would help. They are close.

As I said, I think Ramsey is the guy we throw everything at, but it will be a battle.

I agree on Bolin, Jmoore. It's frustrating. But there has to be a reason one makes sense over the other. All we know is what the coaches told Bolin.

The staff will offer & pursue Worley early w/ his funky release but they wont offer & pursue Bolin b/c his isnt what they want, makes no sense at all.

Nothing wrong with signing the National Gatorade player of the year. I tent to trust the decision of our coaches over the random thoughts of a poster.

Nothing wrong with signing the National Gatorade player of the year. I tent to trust the decision of our coaches over the random thoughts of a poster.

I wasnt disagreeing on us signing Worley, as a matter of fact if you check out his thread you would see I was one of his biggest supporters & think he will be a very good QB at UT. I was just pointing out the staff offered Worley & he has a weird release but they wouldnt offer Bolin b/c of it.

How much of a battle will it be once Richt is fired this year?

Purdue: "I'm looking into an engineering major and I know they have a great engineering program, so that drew me towards it," Staver said. "Also, they put quarterbacks into the NFL like crazy."
Someone tell Staver the coach who put Brees on the map is at UT now.

So, we like Printz, Richardson, and Staver. It will be interesting to see how the staff deals with QBs in 2013.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back