'12 FL DB Chris Bivins (USF Verbal Commit)

SigNu_VolFan

GAINESVILLE-(FLA.)-DB-CHRIS-BIVINS-2_200.JPG

Cornerback
Gainesville, Florida
Gainesville
Ht: 5'11"
Wt: 166 lbs
40: 4.54 seconds
Shuttle: 4.22
Vertical: 29"
Class: 2012 (High School)

Chris Bivins - Yahoo! Sports

Chris Bivins - Scout.com

"I have a good relationship with Georgia, with Coach (John) Lilly," Bivins said. "I also have a good relationship with Coach (Eric) Russell from Tennessee.
Camp visits to Tennessee and Georgia Tech won't be his only stops. Bivins is working on building a schedule of trips for the months of June and July.
-Rivals

Won MVP at Miami Camp....future Rivals 250. List a Top 8 of USF, Ark, S.Carolina, UK, UM, UF, Illinois, Iowa State (in no order).

Last edited:
"USF, N.C. State, Arkansas, Kentucky and South Carolina have all offered me and Tennessee and Georgia are showing me a lot of interest."
-Rivals

He's starting to get alot of attention from bigger schools.

still have him in my final NSD class on GC. Kid is VERY underrated. Sent him a msg on twitter telling him to keep up the work and his UF will happen. He's a class act imo.

Last edited:
"My top five consists of USF, Arkansas, Kentucky, N.C. State, and Illinois in no order," Bivins said. "Florida and Tennessee are in the mix if an offer comes."

- Quote from Bivins while speaking to Chris Nee from Rivals.

"I am going to be down at USF on the 25th of this month," Bivins said. "I think I might go to Tennessee either this Sunday or Monday for one of their one-day camps. I am also going to try to get to Arkansas, Kentucky, and Georgia as well."
-Rivals

VN Store

Back