'12 FL DB Andre Scott

mooreaj21

Defensive Back
Orlando, Fl.
Oak Ridge
HT: 6'0
WT: 175
40: 4.46

Rivals shows a Tennessee offer, said he will visit Tennessee, USF, Louisville, & Cincy this summer. Named a top 5 of GT, Wake Forest, USF, Cincy, & Purdue

Rivals
Scout
Jr. Film

scott and a few of his oak ridge teammates , including jumbo athlete guito ervilus, are schedule to see the vols the first week of july along with a host of other schools.

"i'm going up for all my visits and there's five of us going. We're all going to see our top five," he said.

That means scott will get out to his top five which includes south carolina, north carolina, tennessee, cincinnati and usf.

- vq

According to 247, we have a slight lead.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

excellent-mr-burns.gif

btw his HS coach is former Gator RB/DB Elijah Williams. he played under spurrier along side Fred Taylor. he wore #25, Im sure alot of you guys remember him

that was just Mr Burns saying "excellent"

IMO, if Scott played CB full time, he'd be a 4**** prospect

that was just Mr Burns saying "excellent"

IMO, if Scott played CB full time, he'd be a 4**** prospect

You like him a lot better than Holsey as well? Kid seems to be a player.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

great szie, athletic ability burst and the ability to change direction quickly

very high ceiling.

saw him more as a sophmore, onlyt saw him once last season

"Probably North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Florida, Cincinnati, South Florida and Georgia," Scott said. "Those would be my favorites. I want to try to get out to all of them at some point."

What will be the biggest factors in Scott's decision?

"Location wouldn't really matter to me. I'm okay going anywhere so long as I'm playing football," he said. "I'll look at how many guys go to the NFL and how well the coaches work with the players. I'll look at the atmosphere of the school and the community and what the fans are like.
-Rivals

"My top five would be Cincinnati, South Carolina, North Carolina, Arkansas and Tennessee,"
"I'd like to make my decision before the season starts, but I also want to take a visit to everyone in my top five."

we slowed down recruiting Scott,

his top 5:
Cincinnati, UCF, USF, South Carolina and Marshall.

VN Store

Back