'12 PA QB Skyler Mornhinweg (Florida Commit)

mooreaj21

Quarterback
Philadelphia, Pa.
St. Josephs
HT: 6'3
WT: 190
40: 4.68
Class: 2012

Tennessee has offered

He is the son of Marty Mornhinweg, the OC of the Philadelphia Eagles.

Rivals
Scout
Jr. Film

Last edited:
Yes he is Marty's son. I have seen this kid play and am not the biggest fan. Not great physical tools. He wins but not a great arm.

When I saw the last name and Pennsylvania. I figured that it was Marty's son. I hope the son can play better than the dad can coach. He was horrible as the Detriot Lions coach, but then again, isn't everyone horrible as a coach at Detroit? Maybe Marty's true calling is that of an assistant, like he is not at Philly (Kill a delphia)

Another reason to assume that we won't be picking up Miles on the 3rd. The staff is still offering QBs which must lead to some questions.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

skyler.jpg

Another reason to assume that we won't be picking up Miles on the 3rd. The staff is still offering QBs which must lead to some questions.

This. Should have offered Miles sooner and offered Voytik.

I like our chances here. His dad is going to want him to go somewhere to be developed into an NFL QB, and Chaney has two NFL starters.

The other teams on his list don't really have a successful QB in the NFL, until Luck enters for Stanford next year.

Was on campus this past week.

GVX247 has an article about his visit, someone care to summarize?

“They told me I could be in the competition for a job,” he said. “They have two guys that they like, but they like me, too. I’d get my reps, and I’m really excited because I think I could really help the team, as a whole, play well and get that national championship.

-gvx247

VN Store

Back