'12 TN ATH Sheldon Dawson

Wow...unexpected but does have a nice offer list. I would suspect this offer is as DB?

Teammate of Jaylen Walton

Memphis is loaded:
Kimbrow
Robinson
Gross
Redmond
Walton
Cole
and now Dawson

Last edited:
If the State of Tennessee the next couple of years and can keep pumping out the high level D1 talent it has the past two years and Tennessee can get the ones they want by keeping Bama, Kentucky, Ole Miss from stealing them then Tennessee can get quality depth build back a lot quicker.

The best thing Dooley did IMO was put Baggett in Memphis, he is going to do work in that city!

This is James Bryant, I would really appreciate everyone's vote on Vol Nation in the Knoxville's Sports Personality Tournament. Thanks everyone JB

This is James Bryant, I would really appreciate everyone's vote on Vol Nation in the Knoxville's Sports Personality Tournament. Thanks everyone JB

Hey JB! This your photographer at your combine (Andrew). Done!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Add Brendan Lewis to the list of prospects from the Memphis. Tennessee hopefully is not late to the party with him

Per Cody McKee, Dawson is excited about the Tennessee offer, he wants to visit this summer & Florida has started showing alot of interest in him.

Was at Ole Miss today, will be at Alabama tomorrow, & camp at Tennessee in July.

Ole Miss has put a lot of work in at Ridgeway. Good chance they can get Dawson and Walton.

They already have Brunetti (from across the road at MUS) on the roster and have picked up Still (MUS) and are the leader for Alex Dale (MUS).

They have done a good job of quietly getting in early and playing that to their advantage.

VN Store

Back