'12 GA WR Keithon Redding

Maybe he only ran the 40 for time once. Maybe during that uphill 40 yard dash he fell down twice and had a chimp on his back. Alot of things could explain a WR running a 4.7.

He's coming to my Prospect Camp this weekend I'll get a proper 40 time on him and some interviews and highlights.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I don't like the trend of 6' wide outs. Can we get some hight.

Not trying to be an a**, just letting you know that they are trying to get bigger receivers. Below are the ones that they have offered that are over > 6'1

Dwayne Stanford 6'5
Deontay McManus 6'2
Cordarrelle Patterson 6'4
Jason Croom 6'5
CJ Curry 6'2
Alex Taylor 6'4
Drae Bowles 6'1
D'Vario Montgomery 6'2
Jordan Payton 6'2
JaQuay William 6'3

Not trying to be an a**, just letting you know that they are trying to get bigger receivers. Below are the ones that they have offered that are over > 6'1

Dwayne Stanford 6'5
Deontay McManus 6'2
Cordarrelle Patterson 6'4
Jason Croom 6'5
CJ Curry 6'2
Alex Taylor 6'4
Drae Bowles 6'1
D'Vario Montgomery 6'2
Jordan Payton 6'2
JaQuay William 6'3

I know they are trying, but my comment was geared more towards the fact that there are a significant amount of 6' guys getting a lot of attention. Look at our last 3 commits at WR

I know they are trying, but my comment was geared more towards the fact that there are a significant amount of 6' guys getting a lot of attention. Look at our last 3 commits at WRPosted via VolNation Mobile

That was by design.

We already had several tall recievers that will play on the outside, and we needed to get some smaller, quick, shifty recievers to play slot. That's why we took Arnett and Dallas is the last class.

As for Corey Smith, it will be 2 years before he's here anyway. By that time we'll need another slot guy.

Doing a video interview with Keithon on saturday is there any questions that Volnation has that you want me to ask him and I'll be more than glad to.

UCF is at his top... it would be nice to get him and Hegedus.. both aqre great players and good friends I heard

This kid is at least 6'1 6'2 he also runs a sub 4.4 40. Those numbers need to be updated. I saw him at a camp a few months ago. Kid can flat out play ball.

Keithon measured out at 6'2.5 today he ran a 4.5 flat forty on grass. Hes very impressive runs good crisp routes and is very physical off the line no DB could jam him. He took my 1 DREAM Prospect Camp Overall MVP Award. Him and Jabari Davis did a one on one interview at the end of the combine that I will have posted for yall soon.

He's coming to the state for a family trip. Not to visit the University. Will visit UT later this summer

VN Store

Back