Defensive Tackle
Hoschton, Ga.
Mills Creek
HT: 6'2
WT: 282
40: 4.7
Vert: 23"
Class: 2013

Tennessee is showing interest along w/ USCjr., Alabama, Auburn, UGA, & Georgia Tech.

Rivals
Scout

"I haven’t been to any college games yet, but I will probably be at Georgia this weekend to see them play. I have been getting invites from about every school, but I have not been able to make any games. I am looking forward to getting out to see what it is like at Georgia and other schools. I expect the atmospheres to be nice,”

“Right now, Mississippi State, Alabama, and Florida are showing me the most interest and I think an offer could be on the way from them,” he said. “LSU, Tennessee, Georgia Tech, Miami, and some others are recruiting me too.”

“Everything is completely open for me and I think it will be that way for a while. I just want to take things slow and not get ahead of myself. I don’t see me narrowing things down for a while.”
- Scout

Will be here this weekend. He has a great offer list thus far. TJ was listed as his recruiter, but obviously that has changed now.

As of now it's between UGA and SC with UGA being the slight favorite. Still way early though.

DSC_2723.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back