Eddrick Loften.....

mooreaj21

Since the Loften thread was deleted I started a new one to put this.

Per Cody McKee, Loften HAS been accepted to UT & the NCAA HAS cleared him. He will be here at the end of the month to start school & workouts.

I know I know, I'll believe it when I see him actually here. Let's hope this is finally true.

Can an acceptance into a college be verified? I hope the kid makes it in this time.

This would be so huge. He probabl won't crack the starting lineup but will be a terror on special teams. I really look forward to seeing him play.

Still not going to get my hopes up, but I'm crossing my fingers that it's for real this time. Whether he's in or not, we're starting to get some solid young depth in the secondary and adding Loften to the mix will only make that group stronger.

I've said before we should just RS him in order for him to get back into football shape.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

As mention above, he will be a monster on special teams... Expect him to be good once he gets a year under his belt.

Here's to hoping he stayed in shape!

I've said before we should just RS him in order for him to get back into football shape.

I agree with this. He was a Rivals top 100 player. He has the talent, but he needs to get back into football shape.

Loften has been saying this for weeks..he's been counting down the days he heads to Knoxville for a while now.. nobody believe him?

3055870240_3ebe9c569a.jpg

Loften has been saying this for weeks..he's been counting down the days he heads to Knoxville for a while now.. nobody believe him?

maybe u werent around but Loften had said the same thing 3 other times...

This would be so huge. He probabl won't crack the starting lineup but will be a terror on special teams. I really look forward to seeing him play.

Care to explain why??

How do you know that he is not in shape or been working out?
I doubt he has been just sitting around eating bon bons.He might not be in the best of shape but Im sure he has been doing what he needs to do.especially knowing there was a chance he could be playing football this fall.

Since the Loften thread was deleted I started a new one to put this.

Per Cody McKee, Loften HAS been accepted to UT & the NCAA HAS cleared him. He will be here at the end of the month to start school & workouts.

I know I know, I'll believe it when I see him actually here. Let's hope this is finally true.

That's funny cause Sab posted at 10:59 & I posted the same info at 11: 00 about Loften wake up and there's a different thread going.

With a RS year he'll be 40 before he plays. He's not coming yet anyways, DNQ again.

Why does everyone go to the last posted of a thread instead of the last posted they read the last time they were on that thread? You miss a lot of stuff which would keep you from posting irrelevant info.

How do you know that he is not in shape or been working out?
I doubt he has been just sitting around eating bon bons.He might not be in the best of shape but Im sure he has been doing what he needs to do.especially knowing there was a chance he could be playing football this fall.

Talked to loften, he's been sitting around eating Bon bon's. Tifwiw

How can you say this prior to him being evaluated by the coached- he could be the best athlete we have in the secondary.

VN Store

Back