MARK-HARRELL-OT-CHARLOTTE-CATHOLIC-2012_150.JPG

Charlotte, North Carolina
Charlotte Catholic

Ht:6'5"
Wt:270 lbs
Bench Max:305

Rivals

Scout

Guy has a long offer list and he just added to it when Terry Joseph stopped by his school and informed his coach he had an offer to UT.

He looks like a 35 yr old from the 80s in his scout pic. That's being said, I hope we get em!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

That was Mark Hamill dude not Mark Harrell, not even close, though I see what you were looking at

"Yesterday, Coach Terry Joseph came by my high school and extended an offer from Tennessee," Mark Harrell said. "They're a really reputable SEC school. As far as academics, I don't know too much about them, but I'm definitely going to look into what they have to offer. It's a big time program. I'll possibly visit before making my decision. I'm going to try the best I can to fit in more trips this summer before I decide."

"My parents have gone on the visits with me," Harrell said. "Their input will be a big factor in my decision. Academics are a really big for me. I'd like to earn a solid degree in either Business or Marketing. The next thing is how well I fit in. I'd like to be in a place I feel at home and comfortable because I’ll be there the next four possibly five years. Third, I want to win football games. I'd like to play for a program with a winning tradition. You put so much time and energy into it, you might as well enjoy winning games."
- Scout

It doesn't matter what our Median ACT score is, both Vandy and Notre Dame are much better academic schools than UT overall

VN Store

Back