Denver, Colorado
Mullen
Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 215 lbs
Class: 2012 (High School)

Cyler Miles - Yahoo! Sports

Cyler Miles

Scout.com: Cyler Miles Profile

Tennessee has offered Miles according to Fortenberry on VQ.

He also holds offers from Notre Dame, Arkansas, Cal, Clemson, Washington, Wisconsin, Arizona, Arizona St, etc.

On 24/7, he is a 4star, the #3 Dual Threat QB, and the #138 player in the country.

He is on the Rivals250 watch list.

Last edited:
The combo of offers from Chaney, Petrino, Kelly, Tedford, and Sarkisian is pretty impressive.

His film on Rivals looks awesome.

Undefeated as a starting quarterback through his junior season. ...Led team to a state championship his junior season. ...Had nearly 3,000 yards of total offense (2,200 passing) during his junior season. ... Father Brian Miles played running back at Colorado.

- 24/7

Completed 70% of his passes for over 2,100 yards with only two interceptions while guiding his team to an undefeated state title.

- Scout

"Definitely, I've heard of them. They're a strong team in the SEC conference and they've produced a lot great players throughout the history of Tennessee but living out here, I haven't heard much about them," Miles said.

"I think it's just everything honestly. Just being in the SEC conference, being a top team in that conference and producing the players that they have, Peyton Manning coming out of there, they have a great pro-style offense, great quarterback coach,"

"They have amazing players surrounding them. I've only talked to the quarterbacks coach, but from him I've kind of got a sense that the whole staff is very good with the players. Just everything I guess, just everything I mentioned is real intriguing about the University of Tennessee."

"In the summer I would love to take a trip to Tennessee. Financially, I don't think the parents would be up for that real soon, but during the summer for an unofficial and maybe for an official for during the season," Miles said
- VQ

Miles said he has no leaders ATP & would like to make a decision before his season starts.

Sounds like a great offer.. Hope he can make it to Knoxville soon. He has the size to be a great one, but how much of a west coast influence or schools have on him?

He sounds like a smart kid. I like what I have seen. Looks like we are definitely going after a QB in this class.

yes. Dooley will adapt to the talent he brings in. he's not about playing it one way.

He looked good on film. He had good footwork dropping back and showed a huge burst of speed when he started to scramble. He already has good size too.

One of my favorite QBs in this class. Would love to land him. Not sure we will but would love it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Do you guys think we're looking for a dual-threat QB?

No, I just don't think this staff is as obsessed with not offering DTs as the last. I think it was stupid dumb of Kiffin's staff to pass on some really talented players because of their short-sightedness. This staff will not make the same mistake.

We aren't going after the 6 ft athletic guys that are more bound to a spread-type offense, we are going after big 6'3+ guys like this one who,while filling all the requirements we look for in a passer, happen to be athletic.

No, I just don't think this staff is as obsessed with not offering DTs as the last. I think it was stupid dumb of Kiffin's staff to pass on some really talented players because of their short-sightedness. This staff will not make the same mistake.

We aren't going after the 6 ft athletic guys that are more bound to a spread-type
offense, we are going after big 6'3+ guys like this one who,while filling all the
requirements we look for in a passer,
happen to be athletic.

+1
Zeke Pike is a perfect example.

Really good news on Miles.

In no particular order, Miles lists Washington, Tennessee, Illinois, Oklahoma and Arkansas as the five schools he is considering the most at this point the process.
"Not exactly sure what my next move will be, but I'm getting closer. I would like to take a visit to either Tennessee or Arkansas in the next few weeks if I can work that out."
-Rivals.

VN Store

Back