Defensive End
Scooba, Ms
East Mississippi C.C.
HT: 6'6
WT: 250
Class: 2012 (December Graduate)

Rivals Profile
Scout Profile

Coach Joseph had a visit w/ Autry last week & left a good impression on him. He holds offers from Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, FSU, Miss State, Ole Miss, UNC, & Tennessee.

Autry is on pace to be an EE & he said he wont make a decision until after his JUCO season. As of now Autry said Miss St., Ole Miss, Tennessee, & Alabama are the schools standing out the most to him.

Went to school there. In the middle of nowhere. Bout an hour from the house. Kid looks like a good prospect!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Went to school there. In the middle of nowhere. Bout an hour from the house. Kid looks like a good prospect!

What area in Mississippi are you from? I'm about an hour from Scooba as well.

Wow, nice. I'm from West Point and go to Mississippi State.

Cool. Good to know the Tennessee faithful are close to home. I hate living so close to the Alabama line though. Ha ha

Autry lists Texas, Miami, Clemson, Tennessee and Auburn as some of the schools that have grabbed his attention. He said this week that he'd like to save two of his official visits in the fall for Miami and Texas.
-Rivals

I know Diaz was in Mississippi last year but it's still impressive to see an OOS JUCO kid get an offer from Texas. He's got about as good an offer list as you'll see.

Any kin to Gene?
autry.jpg

VN Store

Back