East Coweta
HT: 6'4
WT: 220
40: 4.85
Class: 2012

Rivals Profile
Scout Profile
Jr. Film

Trolinger holds no offers ATP, Coach Thompson was by his school to see him today.

Trolinger won the tight end MVP award for his efforts, beating out a few other bigger names. He is a big body who can move and uses his muscle to get the job done. He is adept at bouncing off defenders who try to bump him and use his big frame to fend them off as well as gain separation. He also showed sure hands and some ability to get downfield.
- Rivals

UF asked for his film after the Elite Camp in Atlanta a few weeks back and wants him to visit/camp.

If his measurables are accurate I would say we could do alot better. 6'4 and 220 is closer to WR size...but he seems to have OL speed at a 4.85. JMO

“It was a great experience,” Trolinger said. “It was a great opportunity. I learned a lot there that I can use this season. I got someone one on one time with Coach Russell the tight end coach, it was great.

“They are definitely one of my favorite schools, they are at the top,” Trolinger said. “I’m going back in July for sure
-Scout-

Cole really really loved it on his visit to the Vols. I really hope the Vols give him an offer if they haven't already. He is a great young man and was the best TE at a VTO camp in Marietta a month or so ago. IMO Cole is indeed an SEC calibur TE.

"I went to Tennessee, Duke and Florida State after the Mississippi State camp," noted Trolinger. "The Tennessee and Duke camps went well and I am now on their boards, too. So it's been a good summer so far.

"These camps are probably it for awhile until July. I am going back to a Tennessee camp in July and then I am going to the Big Dawg camp. It's been pretty exciting to do well at these camps and get the new interest."

"I like Tennessee a lot and I like Mississippi State a lot because of their coaching staff and Coach Sallach," said Trolinger. "I am going to see other schools, too, and I have been to other schools. But those two schools are the main two I am content with right now."
-Rivals

Not SEC caliber. Might want to ask the Vol coaching Staff who has him high on their board that question as well as several other SEC staffs. The kid is not the same kid on his junior tape. He is 2" taller, 25lb heavier and, and much faster. He has been most impressive TE at every camp he has been to. Very solid SEC tight end, and he is still young.

Not SEC caliber. Might want to ask the Vol coaching Staff who has him high on their board that question as well as several other SEC staffs. The kid is not the same kid on his junior tape. He is 2" taller, 25lb heavier and, and much faster. He has been most impressive TE at every camp he has been to. Very solid SEC tight end, and he is still young.

With us in need of a TE and Blake Jackson not looking like a real possibility..I think the fact that this kid does not have an offer tells us all we need to know about him. If your "high on the board"..I would think you would have an offer. Something does not seem to add up.

By the way...Cole...if that is you....keep your head up and keep working. :thumbsup:

Any relation to you?

With us in need of a TE and Blake Jackson not looking like a real possibility..I think the fact that this kid does not have an offer tells us all we need to know about him. If your "high on the board"..I would think you would have an offer. Something does not seem to add up.

By the way...Cole...if that is you....keep your head up and keep working. :thumbsup:

Yep. He's not high on the board at all. He will have to show up and earn an offer.

No, this is not Cole. Do I follow him closely? Yes. Does he have offers? Yes, and all likely will have an SEC offer this weekend and probably wont tell anyone. Does he have to earn a UT offer? Yes, he is on their board whether high or not. Is he their 1st choice right now? Obviously not. They do want to see game footage from the upcoming season. Will he earn an offer? Would not surprise me. Dont blame the kid for playing in a run oriented offense, and not getting opportunities like a lot of the 4 stars did last season. He is fighting an uphill battle but has proved and will continue to prove he is a top notch TE. This is the funny thing about recruiting. Late bloomers show up every year.

VN Store

Back