Offensive Tackle
Whiteland, In.
Whiteland
HT: 6'7
WT: 290
Class: 2012

Rivals Profile

Scout Profile

Holds offers from Indiana, UK, Louisville, & Northern Illinios.

He is suppose to be on campus this weekend & visiting Ole Miss.

OFFERS: He has offers from Indiana, Kentucky, Louisville and Northern Illinois.
STRENGTHS: Has tremendous overall size because he is actually bigger than listed. He is a pretty good run blocker at this time using his size, strength and leg drive to get a good push off the snap of the ball.
WEAKNESSES: Needs to improve lateral movement, which should help him become a better pass blocker. He also needs to become more consistent running his feet after engaging the defender rather than Greco-Roman wrestling his opponents.
CONCLUSION: Meador looks like the quintessential right offensive tackle. His ranking should start off as a solid 5.7 three-star, putting him smack dab in the middle of the top 10 in Indiana. I also look for more Big Ten teams to become involved.
- Rivals

Last edited:
Said his visit to the #Vols today was good and he really liked talking w/ Coach Heistand. Coach Dooley will study his film to determine an offer this spring.

-Clmckee86

"There's Wisconsin, Tennessee, Notre Dame, Clemson and Vandy," Meador said on Wednesday. "I know they're all interested."

"Obviously, education is going to be big but from a football standpoint I really want a coaching staff I can build a relationship with and get to know. I want to find coaches that can help me out when I get to the college level. I'll also look at what kind of people I find at each place and just the feel I get from all the students."

Meador said he couldn't pick out one or two schools that have been recruiting him the hardest.

"They've all been recruiting me pretty hard. It's pretty even," he concluded.
- Rivals

Orangeblood probably knows more, but I doubt Ole Piss would ask a 4 star offensive lineman to look around. Especially if his florida offer is legit

Fl did stick out like a sore thumb with the rest of those schools listed.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Fl did stick out like a sore thumb with the rest of those schools listed.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Yeah it does. Looks like his recruitment has been open since nutts departure as he said this a couple of months ago.

“I was totally committed to Ole Miss, and I had a visit planned there next weekend,” Meador said. “Now everything is opened up, and I got to start making some phone calls.”

Looks like he is visiting florida next weekend, and he has this to say about the offer he recieved his florida offer around christmas:

The Gators are the latest to enter the race for Meador, who received an early Christmas present when the Florida staff offered him on Christmas Eve.

“They think I’m a good football player,” Meador said. “They told me they got players from everywhere in the country, because what they look for is football players and that’s what I am.”

Sounds to me like him going from a soft verbal to decommitted the week before his florida visit, he might very well committ next weekend. Probably too late to get into this even if we were interested.

Are we even in it? I wonder why a 4 star was asked to look around. Overrated by scouting agencies maybe?

Well, there was a UT offer, but don't know where we stand. Wouldn't be a bad pickup at all. Give him a redshirt and let him grow.

VN Store

Back