2775 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!! (no discussion) Page 61. within the forum Tennessee Vols Recruiting. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 01-19-2013, 08:11 PM   #901
JCP201
VFL GIRL, Aight?!!

!! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion)
!! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion)
aaron_branisel9 Goldie 11m
This place is amazing!! #Vols 😳 pic.twitter.com/4th1qLi0
http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenne...ml#post8162252
VN Likes: 11
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #902
JCP201
VFL GIRL, Aight?!!

!! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion)
!! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion)
@5k_dream: Me, Cam, Carl, & Phellony #RockyTop #OV Twitter / 5k_dream: Me, Cam, Carl, & Phellony ...

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenne...ml#post8162255
VN Likes: 20
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-19-2013, 08:25 PM   #903
JCP201
VFL GIRL, Aight?!!

@J_Miller89: I'm really enjoying myself at Tennessee on this visit #Vols*

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLawyerVol View Post
@Vols_Recruiting: #Vol DE target. RT @J_Miller89: Y'all tell me how this looks #Vols Photo by j_miller89 • Instagram

Last edited by JCP201; 01-19-2013 at 09:25 PM..
VN Likes: 16
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-19-2013, 10:59 PM   #904
kevol80
El Maestro

!! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion)
I think this is right.

Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-20-2013, 01:47 PM   #905
MikeDVol
★★★★★★

UT has offered Keyante Green!
'13 GA RB Keyante Green
VN Likes: 4
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-20-2013, 01:52 PM   #906
JCP201
VFL GIRL, Aight?!!

247 just posted an update. Jenkins was reassured of his decision to flip to UT, and he's very happy being a Vol. Auburn is coming after him pretty hard, but he doesn't plan to visit anywhere before NSD. He said he recruited quite a bit this weekend, namely Carl Lawson.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenne...ml#post8164847
VN Likes: 14
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-20-2013, 01:57 PM   #907
JCP201
VFL GIRL, Aight?!!

"Gibson was hosted by Pig Howard and said he appreciated Howard "keeping it 100" with him. Said Howard called him on his way out of town today."

- John Brice

Gibson says it is down to UT and West Va. He will visit both schools again the next two weekends. More from Brice: He still "feels solid" to WVU but wants to bring his mom to visit UT

'13 OH WR Shelton Gibson
VN Likes: 7
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-20-2013, 02:35 PM   #908
JCP201
VFL GIRL, Aight?!!

article on Carl Lawson's visit this weekend..

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenne...ml#post8165115
VN Likes: 8
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-20-2013, 05:36 PM   #909
Brentwoodvolfan

!! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion)
Big on Bellamy!!! Read part on big names coming!!!

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenne...ml#post8165854

Quote:
"You could tell they put a lot of money into the program and they have by far some of the best facilities out there from what I've seen. From the Stadium being on the river and expectation wise, I was blown away. I wasn't expecting to come back home and feel the way I do about Tennessee. It was really good."

One thing that stood out to Bellamy was how Tennessee showed him he was needed for the program.

"Another thing the coaches made it clear to me that there's a difference between going where you're needed and where you're wanted," Bellamy said. "If a program needs you, and another program wants you, you've got to go where you're needed and they made it clear to me that they need me. It was pretty good."

Once back at home in Chamblee, Bellamy said the Vols helped themselves a good amount with the official visit and said if he were to end up at Tennessee he wouldn't be the only big-name player.
"It puts Tennessee very, very, very high on my list. They're up there with Florida State now. If I were making a decision today I'd be choosing between them and Florida State," Bellamy said. "They did a really good job and also if I was to come they'd have some big, big names come with me. I was talking to some of the guys and we were talking about starting a dynasty."

- Volquest

Last edited by Brentwoodvolfan; 01-20-2013 at 05:59 PM..
VN Likes: 97
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-20-2013, 07:28 PM   #910
tri_vol
Fate Loves The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
We will need several people to step up if this is going to work.

Please post worthy news in this thread with a link to where it's posted in the player thread.

For example

1/6 Tennessee will get Pagan's last visit -- '11 NC DE Jeoffrey Pagan

Please do not comment only in this thread, only in the player thread. This thread will be for links only.

If you have questions or suggestions, you may post them in this thread and I will merge them into this first post.

***EDIT PLEASE COPY THE POST LINK FROM THE '#P' AT THE TOP RIGHT OF EACH POST.
Please remember what this thread is for.
VN Likes: 17
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-20-2013, 09:42 PM   #911
Brentwoodvolfan

!! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion)
update on Ford. Sounds like Vandy didn't totally get him wrapped up!!!!!

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenne...ml#post8166826

Quote:
His family has requested that they have some time to go over things and get settled back home before Johnathan does a bunch of interviews. Johnathan said he and his family had to talk about things. He said he was unsure about visiting Auburn this coming weekend and he doesn't have his schedule yet of what day coaches are coming in to see him.

We will follow up with him tomorrow.

- Hubbs
VN Likes: 5
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-20-2013, 10:10 PM   #912
munsterlander
No one of consequence.

Franklin reaffirming commitment to FSU, saying he is shutting down recruitment.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenne...ml#post8164963
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-21-2013, 04:31 AM   #913
mmajaz12

!! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion)
Bellamy enjoyed the family atmosphere.

Quote:
"It was off the chain," the ESPN 300 prospect said. "I really enjoyed myself."

One of the highlights, Bellamy said, was playing football with first-year Tennessee head coach Butch Jones' children. That was just one example of the family atmosphere Bellamy felt in Knoxville.

"Coach Jones is doing a great job to make it a family-like feel," the four-star prospect from Chamblee (Ga.) High said.

"I would say that I'm still committed but I've got my options open," the 6-foot-5, 235-pound prospect said. "If I see a better opportunity present itself that would better my career as a player and a person, I would make that move. But for right now I'm still committed."
http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenne...ml#post8167521
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-21-2013, 11:44 AM   #914
 utvolpj 
Aight Mod

!! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion)
UT commit Austin Sanders talks about the weekend

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenne...ml#post8168657
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 01-21-2013, 01:02 PM   #915
tester423

!! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion) !! HOT RECRUITING NEWS (not just commits)!!  (no discussion)
ESPN talking about Carl Lawson's current stance:
http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenne...ml#post8168983

Last edited by tester423; 01-21-2013 at 01:06 PM..
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP