'13 GA QB Eddie Printz

He could be around 215 by the time he leaves high school. Great that we're getting on him early.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Usually when a kid this young claims to like a school this early it will fade away when all the offers start rolling in.

Eddie Printz
6'3"
Lassiter HS
Marietta, GA

"One of GA's top QB's, a Junior this fall, likes Tennessee." -James Bryant Scout/Inside Tennessee

Interesting -- Is JB saying Printz is a Vol fan or just that he has early interest in us? Weren't there people saying that Hutson Mason (Printz' predecessor) was a Vol fan?

Eddie Printz on #Vols: "It went great. I met coach dooley, and hung out with coach hinshaw. I went in position meetings with the qb's and watched the scrimmage. My family and I took a tour of the campus and were very impressed with the facilities. They have my major
- Clmckee86, Twitter

Who is the McKee guy? I've seen you post his twitter updates.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

"It was a great trip. I got to hang out with all of the coaches and felt that it was a good fit for me."

Printz talked highly about coach Derek Dooley and described him in one word word as "calm."

"He (Dooley) is a very calm guy, and when I say that I mean he is cool under pressure. I could definately see myself playing for a guy like him one day."
- Knoxvegasvols.com

Printz also said he got to meet Bray & it was "awesome", he also wants to major in business. He will be visiting UF next weekend.

Did'nt make it to UF today as planned, hopes to visit sometime during the summer.

VN Store

Back