Kingston Vol

6dvf4w.jpg

* Ht:6'2"
* Wt:225 lbs
* Class:2012 (High School)

Joe Bolden - Yahoo! Sports
Joe Bolden
Scout.com: Joe Bolden Profile

Cincinnati (Ohio) Colerain linebacker Joe Bolden reported to 247Sports that he has added two more offers from Tennessee and South Florida.

After watching his film, he reminds me a lot of Christian Harris and John Propst. A little bit of Austin Johnson, too.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Cincinnati (Ohio) Colerain's Joe Bolden metioned Tennessee as a possible destination. Story on 247Sports

Bolden will be at UNC on Saturday for their Jr. day then he will be going to NC State, he claims 17 offers & that he is open to anyone.

But what is Bolden looking for in a school? “Number one for me is academics,” he said. “I expect to go to school for four years and get my degree.

“I also want to fit the defensive schemes they run,” he said. “And I’d like to go where I can be productive and be somewhere that’ll help me make it to the next level.

“I’d like to go to a school with great tradition and where they have big goals,” he said. “I’ll try to get as much information on all these schools as I can and visit as many as possible. I just want to make sure I make the right decision.”
- Scout

He claims offers from Michigan, UNC, NC State, WVU, Stanford, Arizona, USF, Vandy, Kentucky, Ohio, & Boston College.

"Tennessee and Ohio State seem to be close, and I will probably be going to camp at both places, to try to show what I have to their coaches," he added. "I really don't have anything planned yet, but that's what I'm thinking of doing, and I sure think a lot of both schools."

Scout.

Really? Have you turned on the TV lately bro? OSU in pretty deep do-dah right now and the NCAA isnt even involved yet.

Yeah, I saw all of that awesome news reporting the ESPN did on USC and all of their sanctions. They seem to be in pretty deep do-dah right now, no way they will pull in a good class this year.

Oh, wait...

I also did seen all da news about Auburn cheatin n stuff. No way any recruit wants to come within a hundred miles of that place, no way.

Oh, wait, another top-10 recruitng class.

Even kids see that the NCAA is weak. If this guy wants to go to OSU, he is going. You're stupid to think they are a non-factor.

VN Store

Back