'12 TN QB Patton Robinette

He's going to be a really good QB for Carson Newman or UTC. I'm as big a Maryville homer as you'll find, but he just doesn't have elite QB talent.

Keith Niebuhr: Maryville (Tenn.) quarterback Patton Robinette. Although he has only one offer to date (Arkansas State), Robinette is drawing a lot of attention right now. And it's easy to see why. His highlights are incredibly impressive, as is what he accomplished last fall in his first season as a starting quarterback. Robinette looks like a complete quarterback with a very high upside, and I'm anxious to see him up close.

from rivals roundtable...

He is getting alot of intrest from Vandy and UNC.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

May just be my ignorance speaking, but I thought 35 was the highest possible score on the ACT.

Hmm, a perfect ACT score...Duke (PR would benefit under HDC), if not, Furman or Princeton (NFL-no huddle offense under second yr HC Bob Surace).

I know him, he won't make it at UT. He's too small and kinda arrogant

36 ACT score would make him an Over-Qualifier at UT...he'd have to go to Harvard or Princeton JUCO for 2 years and get that score down before he could come here!

Reactions: 1 person
He would never be accepted at UT by the fans. In most UT fans eyes around here, scoring too high on that ACT means he doesnt have the talent needed to be an SEC QB. If DD gave him a scholly he would never live it down.

He may not make it at UT, but I promise that it won't be because he's arrogant.

Look at Matt Simms...attitude affected him. He thought he was way better than he is. Bray came in and threw great and he basically took shots at Bray. Attitude has alot to do with chemistry. And plus he's too small and not strong enough. It would take quite a while to get him decently strong enough for SEC play

He would never be accepted at UT by the fans. In most UT fans eyes around here, scoring too high on that ACT means he doesnt have the talent needed to be an SEC QB. If DD gave him a scholly he would never live it down.

BS.

36 ACT score would make him an Over-Qualifier at UT...he'd have to go to Harvard or Princeton JUCO for 2 years and get that score down before he could come here!

Almost Epic Post of the Year worthy material, but you guys just came up a bit short. But tighten your game up, and you may still be able to qualify by the end of the year.

Good luck...

I know him, he won't make it at UT. He's too small and kinda arrogant

no green eyed monster coming out is there?...with a 36 I'd think about a full acedmic scholorship and head to medical school ... long term the odds are better to make a lot more money and he won't nurse any long term physical disability from playing college ball ... but ....the kid obviously has promise and he'll probably choose to play college ball .... I wish him luck and I like what I saw

Last edited:

VN Store

Back