Wt:205 lbs
40:4.5 secs
Bench Max:300
Squat Max:515
Vertical:34 inches

YouTube - Beniquez Brown highlights 2010

Beniquez Brown - Yahoo! Sports

Scout.com: Beniquez Brown Profile

Anyone think he can make it as a RB in the SEC or is he another Brent Calloway LB lock?

On junior day...

"It was great. It was real exciting. They showed me a lot of things," Brown said of his Saturday on Rocky Top. "Once again, I was surprised with what they had to offer. Academics-wise, they pushed that, and everything they have to offer is just top of the line. Like they told me whatever they want, they can pretty much get it so I'm very excited."

-vq

CLT is his main recruiter. Has offers from Bama, Auburn and UT.

6'2" 205? Does anyone know what position these other major programs have offered him at?

I can't see why we would offer him as a RB.

Brown's junior-year numbers: 108 carries for 1,029 yards (9.5 YPC) & 15 TDs...134 tackles, 8 TFL, 5 sacks, 7 FF, 4 FR, 2 INTs.

6'2" 205? Does anyone know what position these other major programs have offered him at?

I can't see why we would offer him as a RB.

"I am a running back right now but Coach Saban said he could see me really succeeding as a safety at the next level. I'm definitely not locked in on playing running back in college. I'm open to anything and I definitely want to go somewhere where my talents will be recognized and I can be coached up to be the best overall football player I can be."

-rivals

As a junior this fall, Brown rushed for over 1,100 yards and 15 touchdowns and amassed 134 total tackles on defense.

Auburn is recruiting Brown as a running back.

-rivals

Sounds like an Auburn lean...

"I was surprised and excited because I've always wanted to play for Auburn. It would be a dream come true. All my life, my cousins and I would watch Auburn games. I went to like three games last year, and I gave coach Lolley some tape, and now I have an offer."

-rivals 2/8/11

This might be our best chance of pulling a good player out of alabubba. We need to establish some recruiting success in that state, and actually beat Bama and Auburn for a player they want. It's something that rarely happens because these kids are indoctrinated into the Alabubba social memory complex from an early age. That and some highly questionable recruiting tactics. I like this kid at LB and will be watching his recruitment closely.

This might be our best chance of pulling a good player out of alabubba. We need to establish some recruiting success in that state, and actually beat Bama and Auburn for a player they want. It's something that rarely happens because these kids are indoctrinated into the Alabubba social memory complex from an early age. That and some highly questionable recruiting tactics. I like this kid at LB and will be watching his recruitment closely.

If I may ask, what gives you that impression, exactly?

-rivals

-rivals

Thanks. I doubt we offered him as a RB considering we have Cross, and I'm sure we'll be on Kimbrow until NSD.

It's actually good to see that he doesn't necessarily have a preference for a position. I think CDD has offered him with the intentions of him being on the defensive side of the ball.

You're calling the state Alabubba for what reason again? We produce talent plain and simple. Not going to start that debate again but respect the state not the program. Hahahahaha

~No Chaser~
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back