12' DE Jonathan Bullard

"To tell you the truth, I really didn't expect (what he saw). It surprised me; it was better than what I thought going off of what I heard. I went down and seen them and they're building a new 48 million dollar facility coming up and it will be there by the time I get there if I choose," Bullard said. "I just went down there and it opened my eyes more to them interest wise. It was a better place than what I expected or heard of."

From Fortenberry's latest write-up on him.

We're in on a lot of good d-linemen this year. Thank you, LT

geez we should just stop recruiting all these kids that visit UF...this is a vol board whoever visits Florida is useless information to me.. jmo though some dudes may care

geez we should just stop recruiting all these kids that visit UF...this is a vol board whoever visits Florida is useless information to me.. jmo though some dudes may care

I'm with ya. I want to know everywhere they visit in Dec & Jan. Until then I would think that would be useful info on a "gator" board.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

it's free info before kids do interviews later...I don't spin what I read just post the info that comes from the memberships I have. Sorry if some feel its meaningless.

Last edited:
Goes to the same high school that Brandon Spikes went too & Bullards teammate Ledbetter is Spikes cousin. Ledbetter & Bullard visited UF this past weekend & Spikes was there with them.

Lotta e-thuggin' goin on here lately. Cats tryin' to put muscle on ugainsider, hg... Snipers even cappin' on jmoore... Smh
Posted via VolNation Mobile

it's free info before kids do interviews later...I don't spin what I read just post the info that comes from the memberships I have. Sory if some feel its meaningless.

Thanks for the info. I've been getting info here for a couple of years and think it's the best place for info. Finally decided to join and I for one have always thought you are a class act, just pulling for the wrong team....lol...:good!:

Thanks for the info. I've been getting info here for a couple of years and think it's the best place for info. Finally decided to join and I for one have always thought you are a class act, just pulling for the wrong team....lol...:good!:
lol...its good people on this board but a select few have them thinking about looking elsewhere, which is ashame when you think about all the info they get for free on VN.

VN Store

Back