Asheville High
Ht: 6'0"
Wt: 180 lbs.
40: 4.55
GPA: 2.9
Class: 2012 (High School)

Tysean Holloway - Yahoo! Sports

Scout.com: Tysean Holloway Profile

-Grew up a UT fan and camped at UT while Fulmer was coach, but is not hearing from the UT staff currently.

-Played with Alabama signee Jeoffrey Pagan last year.

"I went to Tennessee's spring game in like my seventh-grade year. That was my favorite school for the longest. That was my dream school. I've still got all my Tennessee stuff, too," Asheville, N.C., athlete Tysean Holloway said.

One team that isn't showing a lot of interest as of right now is Tennessee. Although he played with Alabama signee Jeoffrey Pagan last year, he said the Vols haven't talked to him that much.
"They've sent some letters, but it's not been anything serious," Holloway said.

-VQ.

TYSEAN_HOLLOWAY_150_1_31A.jpg

Last edited:
Very good prospect IMO. I hope Tennessee starts showing more interest soon. He's definitely legit and his offer list will continue to get better.

Growing up as a kid I wanted to go to Tennessee," he said. "Now that they are in the picture I want to see what's going on with the school and get an offer from them. If that happens, that'll make my whole year that much better.

"It's nine of ten chance if they offer I'll commit. I just grew up liking them. I don't know what it is. Ever since 2005 I've been Tennessee, Tennessee, Tennessee. My whole room is covered in Tennessee stuff all over and I never thought they'd be interested in me. Now they are coming down to visit me and camp opens that door again."
- Rivals

Will be here for camp in June, also said that FSU, UNC, & Clemson are showing interest.

I know its early but I would think we would have to miss out on several guys before we take his commitment.

He's a camp kid through and through. They'll evaluate him there and if they like what they see then he'll get his offer -- highly doubt you see anything happening before then. If his UNC offer is legit, then that's encouraging. Say what you want about Davis but the man can evaluate talent.

Talked to Coach Chaney after camp. The staff doesn't know what position they'd put him at, but Tysean sees that as a good thing, as it gives him more possibilities at UT. He said the coaches would let him know by Friday whether they would offer or not.

The versatile athlete has made it no secret Tennessee is a potential leader. If a scholarship comes, could he commit?

"I'd have to think about it, but the chances are pretty good," he said. "I just really want to see what other offers are out there.
-Mike Farrell

VN Store

Back