'12 GA DT Dalvin Tomlinson

Are you just posting every DT you can find? This guy doesn't even have UT listed as an interest...

davlin tomlinson said he hasn't talked to tennessee but gets mail from them all the time. Although it was a weak day for the offensive line, with only about 4 guys with fbs offers, tomlinson literally dominated anyone in front of him. He has around 10 offers right now and will pick up steam after word gets about how quick he looks at 270 pounds with a nice looking frame. He doesn't carry that weight bad at all.
- pf, vq

I talked to his father today as well he exact words were "when Coach Dooley calls me Ill take this GT hat off and start wearing a UT one" there was alot of buzz about UT today at VTO

I talked to his father today as well he exact words were "when Coach Dooley calls me Ill take this GT hat off and start wearing a UT one" there was alot of buzz about UT today at VTO
I love hearing stuff like this.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Until UGA calls...he grew up a huge UGA fan. And as of right now he plans on going to the same school as Chris Moody.

Dont shoot the messenger GT lol jk he really looked unstoppable today

Haha I'm not. I think it would be a good battle between UT and GT. Both schools need to hope that UGA doesn't offer. Yeah he had a excellent performance today.

The defensive line MVP Saturday, Tomlinson is built like a tackle but has the quickness of an end. More often than not, Tomlinson's devastatingly quick first step enabled him to win the play, and often left his opponent looking as if he was standing in mud. When that wasn't enough, his speed, spin moves and sheer power typically were.
- Rivals

Any clue why we haven't offered this guy? From the talk, you'd think his offer list would be bigger. Maybe grades?

He has a 3.9 GPA...should be at GT again today.

GT... I was just curious after reading about how you are interviewing kids all the time. Do you work for a recruiting organization?

VN Store

Back