UT Junior Day

PA Vol

Life Champion, Aight.
I know I am getting a little ahead of myself, but when is our first Junior Day? Anyone have a schedule and maybe an idea of who may be attending? Thanks :hi:

With how this class played out today. I think Dooley and company will be in on ever increasing bigger names as we head into the next couple of classes.

Don't know time or who had rsvped, but it's a BBQ at Pearl's crib.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

What is our philosophy with Junior Day? How many kids get invited? Is everyone invited expected to get a scholarship offer? Is this how the other SEC schools do it?

I think any one can come. I think it cost money, For JR day I think it is limited to high school Jr's. However, the staff will "Invite" some prospects to come. Those will be the guys we are recruiting. That is how the summer camps work could be different for Jr day.

I guess this junior day is invite only because I know 2 top level prospects in Georgia that has been calling the staff wanting to attend but they haven't got any response. So there going to GT junior day instead

I guess this junior day is invite only because I know 2 top level prospects in Georgia that has been calling the staff wanting to attend but they haven't got any response. So there going to GT junior day instead

It's not invite only, and the staff is willing to have anyone attend, from what I know. Sounds to me like they may not be calling the right people.

I thought this JR day was going to be invite only ...

It may very well be, but that would be the first I have heard of it. It doesn't make sense, especially if all of these are unofficials, why you don't bring in the most you can during each junior day. Maybe they are having 2-3, and the first is invite only. Could very well be the case, but I wouldn't understand why.

I read somewhere a ways back that the 2/26 was invite only, I will search for where I read it and post it if I find it

VN Store

Back