No Tennessee recruit updates on ESPN.

jacobyvoln27

2020 Vols Decade!!!!
I can not believe we had two great recruits in the last 24 & neither is being shown on the ticker on ESPN. The only mention of UT was hostessgate violations on College Football Live. You can not hold us down ESPN we our coming, G.B.O!!!!!! VFL T.J., L.D., G.W. & A.R. I hope.:loco:

I saw that also. They did mention Juda Parker and the fact that he was committed to TN prior to Colorado.

Your right about Juda thanks for pointing that out & I am glad I am not the only one that noticed this. Side note Miss. 66 Ky. 59 3 minutes 2 go

yeah and on rivals did you know huggins committed to rutgers? geez he's got more articles than all of our commits combined

The heck with espn.. was wathchin inside the huddle they didn mention us in jernigans top 3...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Uhh, I don't know if it's insider only, but ESPN does mention Clear and Moore in the recruiting page...

What sucks is that Cam Clear is rated a 45 on ESPN. I wonder if the Moore and Clear commitment helps us on the ESPN rankings?

Uhh, I don't know if it's insider only, but ESPN does mention Clear and Moore in the recruiting page...

I think he was referring to the ticker at the botoom of the screen during the KY game.

Also, Eric Berry has been on the front page of the CFB area for a day and a half. I just don't get the "espn hates us thing".

What sucks is that Cam Clear is rated a 45 on ESPN. I wonder if the Moore and Clear commitment helps us on the ESPN rankings?

This I agree with. They evidently didn't do jack to evaluate him. You'd think a 4 star guy on Rivals and Scout would get a bit more attention.

I can not believe we had two great recruits in the last 24 & neither is being shown on the ticker on ESPN. The only mention of UT was hostessgate violations on College Football Live. You can not hold us down ESPN we our coming, G.B.O!!!!!! VFL T.J., L.D., G.W., A.R., & C.M. I hope.:loco:

fyp

I think he was referring to the ticker at the botoom of the screen during the KY game.

Fair enough. I was thinking website. I rarely watch ESPN other than for sporting events. Too much stuff on there that generally doesn't concern me.

Yes the ticker. But honestly you do not find it odd that just ourself (hostess gate, not really a violation) & Auburn C. Newton thing were the only teams called out.

yeah the hostess gate is from 09 let it go already. atleast they keep showing two vol hats gettin put on.

This I agree with. They evidently didn't do jack to evaluate him. You'd think a 4 star guy on Rivals and Scout would get a bit more attention.

Cam Clear deserves to rated by ESPN. I hate being ranked 23rd when when are ten spots up on Rivals and Scout at #13. I do realize though ESPN hasn't updated their rankings in 4 days.

Good day. We got Moore and Clear and Kentucky just got beat by Ole Miss in basketball!!

my mom just texted me and said it came up on ESPN that someone decommitted from us, but I can't find anything...anyone have anything on this?

Updates are up now. I think the decommit is Juda Parker. It just said that he originally committed to Tennessee.

I was thinking that its because he played TE but is listed on the site as an OT.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

On the site, both Moore, and Clear were posted in the "on the trail" section of 5-6 recent recruits on the top right of the page with the T by their name. Since ESPN posted the generic links to just the tops 4-5 guys who have not announced yet...I doubt they will post Maggitt on there.

VN Store

Back