DT
Monrovia, CA
Monrovia

6'4, 295

Ellis McCarthy - Yahoo! Sports
Scout.com: Ellis McCarthy Profile
Ellis McCarthy 2012 Football Recruiting Profile - ESPN

Scout
“UCLA was my first offer,” said McCarthy. “Tennessee, Boise State and USC have all been by the school too.”

All west teams and then Tennessee lol. Get 'em Wilcox!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
Some of the UT staff have been by to see him at his school in the past few weeks. He is a two-way standout at OT and DT and even plays some tight end due to his athleticism. UT has not yet offered but are very interested. 247sports has him listed at 310lbs.

Last edited:
Some of the UT staff have been by to see him at his school in the past few weeks. He is a two-way standout at OT and DT and even plays some tight end due to his athleticism. UT has not yet offered but are very interested. 247sports has him listed at 310lbs.

300+ pd TE? Good luck tackling this dude.

Additionally, McCarthy said Washington, Tennessee and Florida are showing the most interest right now. Washington has even talked about McCarthy playing tight end, a position he plays in high school.

-247sports

McCarthy is a sculpted 300 pounder that is extremely quick off the line and uses his hands well. He showed surprising flashes of quickness as he would combine a strong push with a spin move that belied his size.

L.A. Nike Camp

USC,Cal,Oregon and UF. "The sense I get is that McCarthy will stay on the west coast. He wants to visit Florida and that's the only non-west coast school he's really considering but I'll be surprised if he ends up outside the PAC-12." Barton Simmons

USC,Cal,Oregon and UF. "The sense I get is that McCarthy will stay on the west coast. He wants to visit Florida and that's the only non-west coast school he's really considering but I'll be surprised if he ends up outside the PAC-12." Barton Simmons

Thanks for the update , HG.:hi:

it would be nice to land McCarthy,Jacobs,Day at tackle and L Williams,Autry at d end very wishful thinking.i think landing McCarthy would be a very big boom,he looks like a beast.

it would be nice to land McCarthy,Jacobs,Day at tackle and L Williams,Autry at d end very wishful thinking.i think landing McCarthy would be a very big boom,he looks like a beast.

Sh** in one hand, wish in the other. See which one fills up first.

Sh** in one hand, wish in the other. See which one fills up first.

Never really liked this phrase. I personally would rather have a handful of unfulfilled wishes then a handful of s#!*, but that's just me.

VN Store

Back