Class:2012 (High School)
848576.jpg

Derious is very high on the vols.

Scout

Rivals

Same H.S. as Gabe Wright....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixvtr2l3tTc[/youtube]

Last edited:
There's a highlight video on youtube that shows him, just type Darius Bennet and it should have one. Looks to be a very good DT Prospect.

Last edited:
Good size too at his current stage, Also looks kind of mean from his picture on scout, I love DTs that are mean looking.

Give me Tomlinson from GA. anyone who is a wrestling champ has to have great hands and knows how to leverage Olineman. I would love to have him and Taylor and call it a day. for DTs.

UT DL prospect Jordan Jenkins on friend Derious Bennett:

"They've got one of my friends, Derious Bennett from Carver, he's pushing for Tennessee too. At the rising seniors game we played in he even had a Tennessee skull cap he wore," Jenkins said of the Carver High School defensive tackle. "I think he's probably going to end up going to Tennessee."
-Fortenberry.

Seems like our chances are very good here.

I know for a fact this kid really likes UT but now suddenly other programs are reaching out to him and his mind is starting to wonder. I don't know how serious UT is about this kid but I know he REALLY likes the Vols. The kid is also from Carver HS, you want to build a good relationship there because that school will produce D-1 talent every year. Dooley needs to jump on this kid.

VN Store

Back