HT: 5'11
WT: 205
40: 4.5
GPA: 3.0
Class: 2012

Rivals
Scout

Tennessee has offered per Chad Simmons.

He is the younger brother of former Clemson RB James Davis.

"I'd say my top three is Clemson, Florida State and Georgia," Davis said. "I'm waiting for that Clemson offer."
- Rivals

"So far, Tennessee, Memphis, South Carolina, USF, UCF, Vanderbilt and Clemson have all offered me a scholarship. Georgia Tech was the latest school to offer me a scholarship," Davis said Monday evening.
-Rivals

Running Back
Stone Mountain, Ga.
Stephenson High
HT: 5'11
WT: 205
40: 4.5
GPA: 3.0
Class: 2012

Rivals
Scout

Tennessee has offered per Chad Simmons.

Quote:
"I'd say my top three is Clemson, Florida State and Georgia," Davis said. "I'm waiting for that Clemson offer."
- Rivals

He is the younger brother of former Clemson RB James Davis.

- Rivals

I think he wanted to say "I'm waiting for the Clemson MONEY".

Not so much a Clemson lean as you think, he's brother played for them and James Davis still has hard feeling about the way Tommy Bodwen* was let go, rumors that James is maybe pushin him to S.Car. None-the-less this guys recruitment is wide open and is anyones for the taken.

Jay Romes dad played for Clemson but Jay didn't go there.

Somebody needs to tell him that he can wear orange just like his brother. It doesn't have to be Clemson come on over to Rocky Top son.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm glad we have offered, but we have tons of work to do with this kid to even have a chance.

“I remember some things [about James' recruitment] but not a lot,” Mike said. “I wasn’t around really. I was playing football, too. But I do remember coaches coming over and being in the living room talking to him and my mom. I remember I thought he was going to Tennessee. I thought he committed to Tennessee, and then the next thing I heard it was Alabama and then it was Clemson. I was like, ‘oh my God, Clemson? Really?’”

From the same article.

Mike Davis told GC that he's heading to Gainesville this weekend with 3 of his teammates some rumors that he could pull the trigger for UF this weekend.

If he pulls the trigger early to the Gates, I'd put money him or Matt Jones wont be a Gator by NSD 2012

Florida told all the backs last week they want 2 RB commits. Matt Jones was #1, and the staff wants Davis or Mitchell to be #2. My guess is that Davis is contingent upon whether we feel we have a real shot at Mitchell.

If he pulls the trigger early to the Gates, I'd put money him or Matt Jones wont be a Gator by NSD 2012
Matt is trying to enroll early so I think he stick but if Davis wants to be a Gator then he'll have to pull the trigger early bc Muschamp/Weis will offer Danny Dillard or Gary Holmes soon. This class will fill up pretty quick this year...imo we'll have 15 commits by Sept.

Matt is trying to enroll early so I think he stick but if Davis wants to be a Gator then he'll have to pull the trigger early bc Muschamp/Weis will offer Danny Dillard or Gary Holmes soon. This class will fill up pretty quick this year...imo we'll have 15 commits by Sept.

Go ahead and offer one of the other two. Davis needs to be a Vol.

~No Chaser~
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This weekend, he and some teammates(12) are traveling to Gainesville for an unofficial visit and there are even rumors Davis could make his commitment to the Gators Saturday.

"My birthday is Feb. 19 and people have been saying that I will commit to Florida down there," Davis said. "Maybe I will, maybe I won't. You never know what may happen."

Davis is also expected to visit Tennessee Feb. 26 and then follow up with another visit to Tuscaloosa. -Espn

VN Store

Back