'12 GA DE Kenderius Whitehead

Looks like he needs to put on some weight...

Article on his Rivals profile says the Aubies are on top. Any truth to that?

He's a great prospect. From the same HS as Tuitt (Monroe Area)

Auburn is on top. Grew up a GT fan. Whoever lands Tuitt will have a edge.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Coach Thompson was by the school to see Whitehead today, also Nebraska & Tulane have offered today.

Kenderius Whitehead at the GT spring game. I talked to him about the Vols he was real impressed with Coach Thompson and is excited to learn more about UTs schemes. From the way he talked ND is the favorite right now with the Vols second.

Attachments

• 224280_1995867579446_1326170545_32398614_2571194_n.jpg
    224280_1995867579446_1326170545_32398614_2571194_n.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 14
Chaz Thornton and Kenderius Whitehead in one pic, me and Kenderius in the other

Attachments

• kw2.jpg
    kw2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 18
  • SANY0598.jpg
    SANY0598.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 18
Kenderius Whitehead at the GT spring game. I talked to him about the Vols he was real impressed with Coach Thompson and is excited to learn more about UTs schemes. From the way he talked ND is the favorite right now with the Vols second.

I am not sure where ND and UT stand on Whitehead's list but I think GT is his leader. His best friend is committed to them for the 2011 class, heard he would like to stay close to him and he has been on campus there a lot.

I am not sure where ND and UT stand on Whitehead's list but I think GT is his leader. His best friend is committed to them for the 2011 class, heard he would like to stay close to him and he has been on campus there a lot.

Yeah that makes alot of sense as we were leaving him and his friend were hanging in the coaches office watching TV.

If GT leads its not by much. I personally don't think GT isn't the leader. He wants to be a DE so GT has to try and convince him otherwise.

Kenderius had a great camp today. He worked with Todd Grantham the entire time and ended up with a UGA Offer. His entire family are Georgia Bulldog fans and he is originally from Athens. He says the offer changes things for him. He still plans on committing sometime during the season.

Yeah he looked real good today Im glad to see him get that offer hes a great kid I got some footage Ill post of him roasting OLineman his swim technique is nasty.

Kenderius had a great camp today. He worked with Todd Grantham the entire time and ended up with a UGA Offer. His entire family are Georgia Bulldog fans and he is originally from Athens. He says the offer changes things for him. He still plans on committing sometime during the season.

Next you're gonna tell me he's got a birthmark shaped like Uga.

Yeah he looked real good today Im glad to see him get that offer hes a great kid I got some footage Ill post of him roasting OLineman his swim technique is nasty.

yep he was something today. he was being worked out at olb and he would play that in our 3-4 defense and he really loved it. it gives him a chance to really get after the qb. looking forward to seeing that video and his play again.. he was very impressive.

VN Store

Back