The TakeOver
787145.jpg

• Cornerback
  • Fairburn, Georgia
  • Creekside
  • 5'10
  • 170 lbs
  • 4.5 40

Alabama, Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee are his early favorites.

Rivals

ASSETS: Tremendous overall body structure, good speed and size for a potential corner.

WHAT WAS MOST IMPRESSIVE: Put up some of the best testing numbers on the day. Ran a 4.56 40, 4.48 shuttle and leaped 32 inches in the vertical testing.

CONCLUSION: Yes this is the school that produced future first round draft pick Eric Berry. Based on Holsey's size and overall athletic ability he should become a definite DI prospect.

JR Year Vid

Apparently , Eric thinks we need to hurry up and offer Holsey.

Twitter/Berry1429 -

still mad UT ain't offered my lil bruh@HeyItsJholsey. Thevwhole nation has. What the hell y'all waitin on. #justsayin

According to most sites he has 2 offers. VT and GT. Not the entire nation , unless his profile has not been updated. Just sayin ... :)

Auburn just offered.

GT09, He says he got an offer from Ga Tech on 1/9/11

also has offers from UVA, Maryland, & Va Tech.

He had a very good showing at Simmons Showcase last weekend.

ran a 4.47 and a 4th best 6.88 in 3 cone long shuttle

Cornerback
Fairburn, Ga.
Creekside High
HT: 5'10
WT: 175
40: 4.47
Shuttle: 4.15
Vert: 34"

Rivals Profile
Scout Profile

Holds offers from Auburn, GT, Kentucky, Louisville, Maryland, N.C. State, UVA, & VT.

Goes to the same high school that Eric Berry went to & is teammates with the Berry twins.

Jmoore I appreciate how through the madness that is going on right now with pearl, your still doin the same ole same ole. That's solid my friend. Good example for many on this board
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Cornerback
Fairburn, Ga.
Creekside High
HT: 5'10
WT: 175
40: 4.47
Shuttle: 4.15
Vert: 34"

Rivals Profile
Scout Profile

Holds offers from Auburn, GT, Kentucky, Louisville, Maryland, N.C. State, UVA, & VT.

Goes to the same high school that Eric Berry went to & is teammates with the Berry twins.

Glad to see you changed back to the previous avatar. Now i can picture you as a guy again.

Jmoore I appreciate how through the madness that is going on right now with pearl, your still doin the same ole same ole. That's solid my friend. Good example for many on this board
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Who is Pearl?

joshua holsey, db (fairburn, ga./creekside)
holsey opened eyes at this event a year ago with a 92.46 sparq rating and followed it up with a big junior season that included nine interceptions and 13 receiving touchdowns, earning him class aaaa all-state honors and leading to early offers from the likes of auburn, virginia tech, georgia tech and several others. The athletic corner posted big numbers on sunday, clocking a 4.55 40, a 4.15 shuttle and a 33.8-inch vertical jump on the way to an impressive 101.37 sparq rating.
-espn.

Offered by LSU

Would be nice to get him...close friends with Geno and the Berry twins

Agreed. Can't hurt our chances at all. Would love to pickup Holsey. Think he is a great player and if it helps us with Geno/Berry twins then that is just an added bonus.

"I know a little about LSU," said Holsey, who received an offer from the Tigers on Wednesday. "I know about Patrick Peterson. I watched a couple of games to see what he was going to do. It also tells me that he's (defensive backs coach Ron Cooper) a very good coach. He has people that win the Thorpe Award, so he's a good coach."

"I'm just open to everybody right now," Holsey said. "I don't even really know yet when I'd make a decision. I'm excited about everything right now."
- Rivals

The article also claims that Holsey runs a 10.74 100m & a 4.47 40 with a 38" Vert.

VN Store

Back