Atlanta, Ga.
St. Pius X
HT: 6'0
WT: 165
40: 4.47
SHUTTLE: 4.42
VT: 33
GPA: 3.2

Just picked up a Vol offer according to JB.

Current Offers: Auburn, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Louisville, Vandy, & Virginia Tech.

Already visited Alabama & Auburn, plans on visiting Tennessee, Georgia, Notre Dame, & Vanderbilt by the end of the season.

Rivals

Scout

Attachments

• GENOSMITH3_8150.jpg
    GENOSMITH3_8150.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2,379
Last edited:
"I felt like I did very well during the camp. After we got done, Coach Richt, Coach Grantham, Coach Garner and Coach Lakatos pulled me to the side with my mom," Smith recalled. "Coach Richt stepped aside for a moment with Coach Lakatos and asked him if he really wanted to offer me. Coach Lakatos said absolutely and I got my verbal offer from Georgia."

"I don't want to name
Georgia my favorite or get into any of that right now, but I will say I have always dreamed about and wanted an offer from the Bulldogs. I knew if I worked hard enough I could earn one and that dream came true today," Smith said after the camp.

Rivals Article

Visited Alabama for Penn State game.

"Before the game, I talked to Coach Saban for a few minutes. It was the first time I had actually met him but he said they had already seen my sophomore film and were really impressed with me. He said they will be offering me at some point soon and they are also going to come to one of my games this year."

"I'm really nowhere near ready to name any favorites. Right now for me it's all abut developing relationships with coaches and seeing who I feel most comfortable with. I think for me my relationship with the coaching staff will be the most important thing I look at when I make my decision and that's going to take some time to figure out."

Rivals Article

Visited Auburn for the Clemson game.

"It went very well," Smith said. "I enjoyed the game. Before the game I talked to the coaching staff, I loved Tiger Walk, it was a great visit."

"I have a good relationship with the coaches and that's important," Smith said.

"Auburn stands pretty high with me right now," Smith said.

Rivals Articel

He's from Georgia and sounds like a lifelong Georgia fan. I don't understand why this decision is so complicated for some kids. Pick UGA, call it a day...

UGA and Auburn in that order. GT is a distant third and he will be at the GT game this weekend.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

LV is there any real interest here? Just curious b/c he does not seem that interested in anyone but the barn and uga.

LV is there any real interest here? Just curious b/c he does not seem that interested in anyone but the barn and uga.

Wouldnt consider him....he's visited GT several times but I don't even have him on the board. He's UGA.

"I thought highly of the trip, I enjoyed every bit of it," Smith said

"I see a great opportunity to come in and play early. Alabama, not really, but I see a great opportunity at Tennessee," Smith said of the potential for early playing time. "I know Bama has a couple of cornerbacks that are freshmen, but I see a great opportunity at Tennessee."

"I'm looking for early playing time, a school with good academics because I know football isn't going to be forever. And just having a good relationship with the coaches, the head coach and my position coach," Smith offered.

He had no trouble naming a couple of details that stuck out about his trip.

"The practice facility (stuck out). The fans and the tradition, too," Smith added of what impressed about the visit.
- VQ Article

Was here for the game.

Has already said that UGA, Bama, and the Barn stand well with him right now. Now UT. I see another guy that just plays the media next year. JMO. I hope his words are genuine. He obvioulsy cared enough to come visit.

This kid is the real deal. He is going to blooow up! Watch his film if you get a chance, the kid has a bright future ahead of him.

Would loove to get this kid.

This kid is the real deal. He is going to blooow up! Watch his film if you get a chance, the kid has a bright future ahead of him.

Would loove to get this kid.

I did he's a shutdown corner that'll play from Day 1 here. We need a No.1 guy like him on the edge.

I know bro.. He seriously has NFL potential.

I love how much we've worked ourself in this early. Dooley and Co. are going for the top dawgs next class, to go along with our solid foundation class this year..

Are we going after Damain Swann any at all? Thanks

at one point we were, not sure now, Swann is the guy (non-committed) I want the most in that defensive backfield

UGA is the leader there and looks like they will close on him too

at one point we were, not sure now, Swann is the guy (non-committed) I want the most in that defensive backfield

UGA is the leader there and looks like they will close on him too

wanna go triple or nothing on Swann? Bama

I was just chattin up a UGA guy this weekend and he was like Swann's a dawg.

:lol:

wow @ Bama's secondary :no: disgusting :yuck:

VN Store

Back