'12 MD ATH Stefon Diggs

He had like 90+ yards recieving with 2 INTS 1 was returned for a TD & also ran a punt back for a TD but it was called back.

hard game to evaluate Countess on.... anyways, this diggs kid looked good.

reminds me of Devon Blackmon last year......has the skill set for WR or CB. tOSu,VT and FSU are the teams he talked about after the Badger 7-7.

Kids a baller! Has a good background story too...promised his Dad before he died that he would go to a D-1 school...he's going to fulfill that promise.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Good Counsel is producing some solid talent. They are becoming Dematha-esque The WCAC is a great conference in both football and basketball

Kids a baller! Has a good background story too...promised his Dad before he died that he would go to a D-1 school...he's going to fulfill that promise.

No kidding.

That's a nice story. If his dad could see him now with the opportunity to play at any D-1 school he wants I'm sure he'd be proud.

This guy is a smooth playmaker. If he were to come here and play the slot it would be illegal for us to run 3 WR sets. With that being said we don't have a snowball's chance in hell. He's a very good player and I wish him the best. I'd like for him to choose the Hokies before the other teams.

~No Chaser~

It's hard to continually describe what Diggs does best, because he has all of the intangibles you want in a wide receiver. At this camp, like at others, Diggs needed to get a bit angry and needed to be challenged before he raised his game to the next level. All it took this time was a couple of lackluster one-on-ones and then someone talking smack and it was on. After that, Diggs embarrassed numerous defensive backs with his route-running, speed and athletic ability. The most impressive thing is that Diggs was able to continually sell outs and slants when everyone at the camp knew he was going to stretch the field. His ability to sell routes and separate makes him dangerous at all times and the fact that he can simply flick a switch in his head and dominate at any time makes him one of the elite gamebreakers in the country. Diggs won the wide receiver MVP award and was, as usual, the topic of most of the discussion
- Rivals

Cant believe Tennessee hasnt offered yet.

We are not wasting time on players we cannot get. I like it. He is going to be very special, but it was not a guy we were getting.

Focus on Kimbrow and Bowles and Patterson and guys we have a real shot with for offense.

Back months ago when I talked to a guy who knows him we were not recruiting the kid hard. Would be silly awesome if we got him.

He could be a KR/PR guy who could also do crazy awesome things for us in that Z.

Says he likes UT and that it is a nice school with a beautiful campus, but hasn't heard too much from the coaches. Also said his mom LOVES UT and the fans.

VN Store

Back