3696 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on '13 GA OLB Reuben Foster Page 2. within the forum Tennessee Vols Recruiting. Originally Posted by jmoore_21 Has a top two of Alabama & UGA right now I think he tool a look ...

Go Back   VolNation > Tennessee Vols Forums > Tennessee Vols Recruiting

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2011, 02:24 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmoore_21 View Post
Has a top two of Alabama & UGA right now
I think he tool a look at Bamas depth chart. UGA making a push and it seems the 2 schools are about even right now. Felt the love of the coaches during 7-on-7s and came back the week after for the Mark Richt Camp. He was supposed to go to Bama that weekend.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-16-2011, 02:31 PM   #17 (permalink)

No way UGA beats Barn for a kid from Troup and Lagrange.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-16-2011, 02:48 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HialeahGator View Post
No way UGA beats Barn for a kid from Troup and Lagrange.
What makes you say that so confidently for a 2013 kid?..who just took 2 trips to UGA in a weeks time.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-16-2011, 02:51 PM   #19 (permalink)

and he's been to Aubbie 5 times since last year....his half-brother plays bball at Aubbie. UGA is only a hat.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-16-2011, 03:00 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by busscrack View Post
I think he tool a look at Bamas depth chart. UGA making a push and it seems the 2 schools are about even right now. Felt the love of the coaches during 7-on-7s and came back the week after for the Mark Richt Camp. He was supposed to go to Bama that weekend.
Why was he suppose to be at UA. From our sites his camp visit was always and still is coming up. If it makes you feel better, but we always here about our depth chart and we still get the recruits regardless.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-16-2011, 03:05 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
and he's been to Aubbie 5 times since last year....his half-brother plays bball at Aubbie. UGA is only a hat.
Last I heard it UA, UGA, and then AU. I personally think he'd be better suited to play in a 4-3 (like K Alexander), but he has stated that he wants to play in a 3-4. I didnt know about the stuff you listed above and its a long ways away till he signs, but it makes little difference to me. Its branded in my mind that we'll lose he and Nkemdichie next year anyways so if if we do get one of them it would just be a plus. Minus those 2 players and GA is still loaded next year.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-16-2011, 03:09 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TideWarrior View Post
Why was he suppose to be at UA. From our sites his camp visit was always and still is coming up. If it makes you feel better, but we always here about our depth chart and we still get the recruits regardless.
I think it was for a 7-on7 or maybe even a visit. Either way he surprised people in Athens. I dont know what Im supposed to feel good about but that part about the depth chart is true. IDK how it happens though
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-16-2011, 03:42 PM   #23 (permalink)

For me NSD 2013 is to far away to get excited about a recruit. If he was to sign today I think UA gets him, but who knows a year and half from now.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-16-2011, 03:57 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Quote:
Foster said he liked that Georgia ran the 3-4. He thought they showed him even more love than Alabama, and that Georgia made a big move. He says he's not sure now whether Bama or Georgia is his #1.
-Per Rivals article June 7

Im wondering what happened in the last 9 days to make UGA just a hat.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-16-2011, 03:59 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TideWarrior View Post
Why was he suppose to be at UA. From our sites his camp visit was always and still is coming up....
Quote:
Chad Simmons: 2013 LB Reuben Foster did not make to Alabama's camp earlier this week like he planned to. He may be at Georgia's camp Saturday. 9:55 June 8th
I think he missed the Nick Saban camp to attend the Mark Richt camp
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-16-2011, 04:05 PM   #26 (permalink)

bc he's a 2013 recruit that has named UF, Aubbie and Bama his leader since he starting taking trip but NEVER has he named UGA number 1....again before you come beat your chest about UGA remember that not all GA kids want to be Dawgs...UGA fans said they same stuff about Trey Blackmon and X Dickson..... Made you need to DM Rusty Mansell about Foster and Bama/Aubbie....HAT!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-16-2011, 04:33 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
bc he's a 2013 recruit that has named UF, Aubbie and Bama his leader since he starting taking trip but NEVER has he named UGA number 1....again before you come beat your chest about UGA remember that not all GA kids want to be Dawgs...UGA fans said they same stuff about Trey Blackmon and X Dickson..... Made you need to DM Rusty Mansell about Foster and Bama/Aubbie....HAT!
Dude calm down. I personally havent seen UF or AU as his #1 though I may be wrong. When have I been bumping my chest and saying all prospects in GA want to be dawgs? Ive only been asking why you believe UGA has no shot and have been giving you evidence to show that we do. You on the other hand seem offended or something and your responses seem to have gotten dumber each time. This argument isnt important anyways.... we'll see what happens a year and a half from now.

Last edited by busscrack; 06-16-2011 at 09:18 PM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-16-2011, 06:26 PM   #28 (permalink)

I'm calm dude....we usually have your type come around after a nice run in recruiting by their respective school but we'll run you off soon enough....a few L's during the year and losing some recruits then MIA goes the troll.

Last edited by HialeahGator; 06-16-2011 at 07:19 PM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-16-2011, 06:42 PM   #29 (permalink)

With all due respect, anybody who thinks UGA is not in it for this kid is out of their mind.

I'm not saying this kid will end up at UGA for sure. The Barn, Bama, and the Gators want him just as bad. This battle has not even started and yet some people want to dismiss UGA in this one. Long way to go for Mr. Foster.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 06-16-2011, 07:59 PM   #30 (permalink)
Derek MF'n Dooley

Quote:
I'm calm dude.....
Reply With Quote TOP